.Gu Lang sat leisurely behind the counter, looked at the remaining two tables of customers in the store, thought for two seconds, and waved to stand beside him to rest. Qiu Jiu, who showed a bit of nothing to do, approached him and asked him to stand on his own. Collect the money at the position, and walked slowly to the counter close to himself, and walked in the direction of the back kitchen.

    Seeing Gu Lang's departure, Qiu Jiu shook his head in disapproval.

    Gu Lang didn't know Qiu Jiu was muttering to himself behind his back, even if he knew it, he didn't care.

    Gu Lang walked to the back kitchen and walked around the helpers who were sweeping the floor and the helpers who were cleaning up the dishes. They nodded when they greeted themselves, and then saw sitting on the recliner under the promenade, beating himself with pain on his face. Chen Xing in hand.

.Gu Lang's footsteps stopped for a moment, and then he speeded up a lot, and walked to Chen Xing's side in three steps in two steps.

    Xu Ye heard the movement, and Chen Xing turned his head some inexplicably. When he saw that the person was Gu Lang, a happy smile appeared on his face, and the beating motion of his hand stopped subconsciously.

    Looking at the smile on Chen Xing's face, Gu Lang came to him, moved a small bench and sat beside him, looked at him and asked with concern: "What happened to the arm?"

    Facing the close Gu Lang, Chen Xing replied with a bit of aegyo that he hadn't even noticed, "Today I ordered too many dishes, I can't cope with it, and my hands hurt now."

.Gu Lang looked at the grievances on Chen Xing’s face that he hadn’t noticed. He pulled his hand under his puzzled gaze and gently massaged him, “I’ll press it for you. , Press it to make it more comfortable."

    Feeling Gu Lang's movements, Chen Xing was a little bit embarrassed. When he wanted to withdraw his hand, Gu Lang didn't know where he had been pressed. He pressed it vigorously, and he called out in pain, "Ah. !"

    Listening to his cry, Gu Lang turned his head to look at him, with some doubts in his eyes, as if he didn't quite understand what was wrong with him.

    Chen Xing was also a little embarrassed by the moment he called out, with tears in the corners of his eyes, and looked at Gu Lang with a flushing blush, and said in a low voice and embarrassed: "It's just that I was a little bit painful. I did not do it on purpose."

    Gu Lang looked at him and raised his eyebrows, and said in doubt: "It hurts?.But I remember, it will be done by pressing the button! "

    Chen Xing shook his hand, just about to tell Gu Lang that it was hurting, but suddenly found that his swollen hand suddenly became a lot easier, and now he didn't feel much. He stared at Gu Lang wide, his eyes were full of shock, and he didn't seem to understand why this happened.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's silly look, slightly curled his lips, and said warmly, "How?"

    "I, I don't seem to be as sore as before!" Chen Xing knew that massage can relieve fatigue, but did not expect that massage can relieve fatigue so quickly.

    Gu Lang looked at him stupidly, didn't say anything more, just asked him to give him his other hand, and he also pressed it to help.

    Chen Xing nodded very obediently and handed it over. .He watched Gu Lang seriously massaging himself, watching his drooping eyebrows, and ripples began to appear in his heart.

    Until Gu Lang finished the massage for him and put down his hand, he still hadn't recovered.

    "All right."

    Gu Lang's voice was like a foreign object dripping into the calm lake, stirring waves of ripples in it.

    When Gu Lang raised his eyes to meet his gaze, Chen Xing suddenly returned to his senses, and immediately retracted his gaze, and said as if eagerly changing the subject: "Why do you massage? good?"

    As soon as he asked this sentence, Chen Xing suddenly remembered Gu Lang's previous experience he had heard before, and suddenly thought whether he would learn skills while discussing life outside.

.In just a moment of effort, Chen Xing made up for a lonely child who had to learn how to greet each other, learn to please others, and exercise such a skill so well.

    At this moment, Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang with compassion and love in his eyes, as if he had seen a child who had suffered for many years.

    Gu Lang didn't know what Chen Xing was trying to make up for, because he was drooping his eyebrows at this time, and there were some complicated emotions in his eyes. He laughed, in Chen Xing's inexplicable eyes, his eyes were gentle, and his eyes softly said: "Because I used to please my father like this."

    Chen Xing:? ? ?

    How could this answer be completely different from what he had imagined.

.Gu Lang looked at the horror in Chen Xing's eyes, the smile on his face widened, and the expression on his face was exceptionally gentle, so gentle that Chen Xing was a little doubtful whether Gu Lang had ever shown such an expression in ordinary days.

    Gu Lang seemed to be looking at Chen Xing, and it seemed that he was not looking at him again. It seemed that he was looking at some kind of scene from a long time ago through him. His voice was very soft.

    "I am the youngest child in the family, and also the youngest in the family. I grew up in the love of my parents since I was a child. At that time, I could say that I had wind and rain at home, so I also cultivated my personality. It’s kind of overbearing. What I don’t allow me to do on weekdays is what I have to do. It’s common to hire cats and dogs and destroy porcelain."

    When Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang's memory in his memories, he couldn't even think that such a gentle-looking young man would have such mischievous moments before.

.Gu Lang didn’t pay attention to Chen Xing and continued: “At that time, my mother and grandmother spoiled me very much. Very strict. Whenever I found out that I had done something wrong again, it was either spanking or making me go to my ancestor’s spiritual position to confess.

    Although I was young at that time, I also felt a little bit ashamed. I felt that if I was beaten like this by my father, I would lose face. But I'm young and I can't resist, but if I don't touch those things, I can't do it.

    So, I went to my grandmother's personal maid to learn that. Whenever I did something wrong, I would go to my father to please me, and then my father couldn’t bear it even if he knew what I did wrong. Too much harshness comes down to the heart. "

.When Chen Xing watched Gu Lang say these words, the smile on his face had never stopped, and even more so, there was a bit of light on his face that he couldn't understand.

    Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang must miss that time very much. After all, to be able to mold a urchin into the silent appearance that he is now, that child must have experienced many things on the road.

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing's nose suddenly became a little sore. He had been spoiled by his family since he was a child before he came here. Even after I came here, I quickly adapted to the environment here and didn't have any hardships. It was totally different from Gu Lang, who had been raised since childhood, but later had to bear the hatred of the destruction of his family, and it was too pitiful to go out to beg for life at such a young age.

.Gu Lang didn't know what Chen Xing was thinking. When he pulled away from the memory, he looked at his red eyes, thinking that his hands were still hurting, and said warmly to him: "You don't have to work so hard every day to your body. That’s great, why don’t we think of other ways together to lighten your burden.”