When Qiu Jiu came back to his senses, he felt a bad look. He turned his head and saw his son staring at him silently. The sight was not emotional but it was full of deterrence, causing Qiu Jiu to shrink his neck silently. .

    Fortunately, Chen Xing's voice rescued him in time, only to hear his voice trembling: "Gu Lang, the wound on your neck seems to be bleeding."

    Gu Lang looked at the worried Chen Xing, the expression on his face did not change in the slightest, reached out his hand to touch his neck, smiled slightly, and said indifferently: "That's all the blood that came out just now, and it has stopped the bleeding now. It will be fine when I go back and change the gauze."

.Chen Xing pursed his lips and stared at Gu Lang's neck for a while, only to breathe a sigh of relief when he realized that the blood stains were almost dry.

    But soon Chen Xing remembered that medicine was underdeveloped in this era, and that Gu Lang's health was not good. The most important thing was that the weather was still hot, so he couldn't help but be a little worried; "When you change the gauze, remember to give yourself some medicine. Otherwise, inflammation will be troublesome."

    Gu Lang originally wanted to say that this was just a small wound, with two gauze, it would heal on its own. But after touching Chen Xing's worried and uneasy eyes, what he said to his mouth turned into a soft sigh, "Okay."

    Although, Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's eyes suddenly lit up because he listened to him, and also laughed.

    Official.

.Several officials were escorting four people in tattered clothes into the cell. If you look closely, you can still see blood stains on those people.

    Looking at the closed prison door in front of him, the officer in the lead pushed it open with a strong push, and then a cold air came towards him.

    The officer seemed to be used to it, and said to the people behind him: "Come in!" After speaking, he raised his foot and walked in first.

    The two government officials who were sitting at the door chatting and eating peanuts immediately stood up when they saw a few officials who came in, and said with a little fear: "Captain!"

    The leading official glanced at them up and down, looking at the stewed vegetables and peanuts on their table that had not been cleaned up, and said impatiently: "Come on, as long as you don't drink and eat here, I won't care about you. ! The matchmaker is there, right?.Now there are four prisoners, one woman and three men who need to be put in the cell. "

    "Yes, yes." While responding like this, the ya servant looked to the side of the officials, and at a glance he saw Boss Joe, who was still embarrassed and still showing a bit of amorous feelings.

    The captain looked at him and yelled: "Open the door quickly, don't linger here!"

    "Yes, yes." The servant didn't dare say anything more, took the key on his waist and opened the door of the cell in front of him, and then a smell of stench came from inside.

    These bureaucrats seemed to be used to it a long time ago. They slapped their noses lightly and continued to walk inside. First, they passed by cell after cell. Inside, there were prisoners who looked numb. They came in too. He looked indifferent.

.When they found an empty cell, the officials threw three of the men in, and then took the only woman, Boss Joe, to continue walking inside.

    Boss Joe, who was forced to stand by the officer, looked at the seemingly endless promenade and did not dare to imagine what she would suffer. She regretted it very much now, she felt that she did not dare to touch that kind of thought. , If she didn't move that kind of thought, she wouldn't become what she is now.

    Just when Boss Joe was very remorseful for his actions, they had already reached an empty small patio. A woman in her early thirties was sitting leisurely on a chair, and she was slow when she saw them coming. Stood up.

    The leader looked at the woman and said loudly: "Guan matchmaker, this is a new female criminal, you are optimistic."

.The woman looked at Boss Joe and didn't ask her what she had committed. She nodded and went straight to pull her and push behind the small door.

    Boss Joe was dragged by him and staggered, and the shackles on her hands and feet made her unable to fight back, until her woman was roughly stuffed into a cell.

    Unprepared, Boss Joe fell to the ground severely, scratching his hands.

    Boss Joe glared and waited for the woman, only to hear the woman sneer and contemptuously said: "Why, do you think you can live so comfortably on weekdays when you enter here?"

    Facing the woman's mean sarcasm, Boss Qiao was taken aback for a moment, and then lowered his head as if admitting his fate.

    The way the woman looked at her, the mean smile at the corner of her mouth became stronger, and she had never seen anyone who was disobedient in her place. .Even if you are not obedient now, you will be honest after a while.

    Just as the matchmaker turned to leave this dirty place, she suddenly heard a strange female voice behind her, "Can you do me a favor?"