The woman sneered, as if she was mocking her innocence, "I'm still afraid that such a short-lived ghost will not succeed?"

    Boss Qiao looked at her and complimented: "You are naturally not afraid of him, but it will be a little troublesome after all. If I give you the shop, he will find the title deed on the other side and ask me to return the shop to him. , Don’t you lose more than your gains. Moreover, what I return is real money. Isn’t it much safer than something that may be taken away at any time?"

.The woman looked at her with a little more scrutiny, she seemed to be thinking about the credibility of what she said, and finally seemed to have measured the results, and kicked the person on her lap away with a cold snort, perfunctory Said: "In this case, then you are like a way to pay me back. If I don't see the money within ten days, you should know the consequences."

    "Yes, I know."

    Hearing the woman say this, Boss Joe knew that his store was temporarily kept, he was relieved and agreed to her condition.

    The woman chuckled as she looked at her, and then left with a few Jia Ding behind her.

    Until the woman walked away, Xiao Er, who had been quietly looking around, rushed over and helped Boss Joe up. Seeing her worriedly asked: "Boss, what should I do next?"

.Boss Joe got up from the ground, the weak expression in front of the woman just now disappeared, replaced by a kind of indifference that ignores everyone, and whispered: "What to do, naturally there is a way."

    For a moment, Boss Qiao suddenly wanted to understand what she should do. When the waste of Gu's family came back, she had investigated him and knew that he was still living in the original haunted house. Later, by coincidence, she learned that the brother who made her so jealous was the daughter-in-law that the Chen family had put him to prevaricate him.

    Between the electric flints who had just kneel down at the feet of the woman, Boss Qiao suddenly thought of a good idea, that is, she can go to Gu's mansion, tie him up while Gu Lang is alone, and force him to ask Chen Xing to do it. Kill him after the dessert recipe.

.Boss Qiao felt that as long as she did something cleaner, no one would notice this, so she wouldn't have to worry about any trouble. At that time, she can not only keep her store permanently, but also sell the formula and make a lot of money.

    "Old boss, what do you want to do?"

    Dian Xiaoer looked at the smile on boss Qiao’s face and shuddered suddenly. He always felt that she was planning something terrible.

    Boss Qiao looked at Xiaoer's trembling, and patted his head in disgrace, and said dissatisfied: "Look at your shame, your boss, I'm going to do something big. If you drag it out then. My hind legs, let's see how I can clean you up!"

    Xiao Er swallowed his saliva and nodded in shock.

.Boss Qiao looked at his embarrassment, and half of her lips curled up. She had to go back and devise a complete plan to avoid any mistakes. She had to make sure that her plan was foolproof.

    Chen Xing and Gu Lang, who were completely unaware that someone was going to kill him, were busy in the kitchen at this time. Although Chen Xing had no intention of increasing production in order to implement ‘hunger marketing’.

    However, in order to meet the growing hobbies of the children of the family, Chen Xing continued to innovate in the style of the jelly. He customized some new molds to make the shape of the jelly more beautiful, and strive to make them feel this style. It’s worth the money.