That day too, thinking that he would be praised by Gu Lang again, Chen Xing couldn't help but show a bright smile on his face. Even the steps to Gu Lang's study were a bit brisk, and he even took a few things with him. Divide for joy.

    When he arrived at Gu Lang’s study room, Chen Xing saw Gu Lang standing at the table at a glance. Looking at the man who looked good in a simple Tsing Yi, Chen Xing could not help calling out his name, "Gu Lang."

    Hearing Chen Xing's movement, Gu Lang turned his head to look in the direction of the door, and showed him a shallow smile. The handsome face still had the same gentleness as before, "You are here."

    The way Chen Xing looked at him, the smile on his face became bigger and bigger. .He doesn't know how happy he is, but when he sees Gu Lang like this, he feels happy!

    Chen Xing jumped to Gu Lang's face, looked at him and smiled: "Why did you come so early today?"

    There is still half an hour left before the time they agreed upon, so Gu Lang should be still resting now.

    Gu Lang glanced at him, then lowered his head to look at the tabletop.

    Chen Xing followed his line of sight, and saw that a long sandbox was placed on the tabletop with a shallow layer of fine sand. He glanced at the thing, then raised his head to look at Gu Lang, and asked a little surprised: "This is?"

    Gu Lang laughed at him and said softly: "Don't you always have trouble letting go on the white paper? I went and asked the carpenter to make this sandbox, but the fine sand was not very easy to find, so it was delayed. time..Now that you are done, you can practice on this first, and then write on paper when you are proficient, so that you will not be frightened. "

    Chen Xing didn't expect that Gu Lang not only noticed that he was shackled because he was afraid of waste, but also calmly got him back with such a thing. At this moment, his mood was a bit complicated, and his expression was a little more moved when he looked at Gu Lang.

    Gu Lang looked at the look in his eyes, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head, warmly said: "Okay, don't just look at me, you should try this thing to make you feel bad."

    Chen Xing blushed and pulled Gu Lang's hand rubbing his head, and muttered in a low voice, "I know, don't treat me as a child all the time. I'm an adult."

    "Okay." Gu Lang coaxed him with a good temper. As for whether he listened, only he himself knew.

.This sound actually made Chen Xing's face redder. He moved away from looking at Gu Lang, no longer looking at him, picked up the branch that Gu Lang had prepared for him to act as a pen, and began to practice on the sand table. Pick up the words he has learned in the past few days.

    As soon as he touched the branch, Chen Xing let out a cry. He stared at the ordinary-looking branch, feeling that the texture was not the same as the branches he had touched before, and it didn’t feel like the texture of a tree. Instead, it looks like some kind of jade.

    Gu Lang had been watching his movements by the side. At this moment, seeing his expressions were different, he asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    Chen Xing turned to look at him, and said his confusion.

    Gu Lang smiled gently, with a bright smile but a little more things he couldn't understand. Without asking, he replied, "Do you like it?"

.Hearing Gu Lang's question, Chen Xing nodded very sincerely, and said honestly: "I like it!"

    The corners of Gu Lang's mouth raised slightly, his eyes were deep and he said softly: "I asked the carpenter to help make this. As for the branches of raw materials, I picked them up on the way back home. See you at that time. It brought back the fun of it, but I didn't expect the things it made to be so useful."

    Chen Xing only thought that his experience along the way was really interesting, and did not continue to ask anything. Then, holding the simple pen enthusiastically, he began to write on the sand table.

    Gu Lang's eyes fell on Chen Xing's body, watching him comb his hair to the side for the convenience of the drawing, exposing his slender and white neck, staring at the exposed delicate skin for a while. The urge to bite.

    "Gu Lang, look at it!"

.It wasn't until Chen Xing finished writing the words Gu Lang had taught him in the past few days and enthusiastically pulling on his sleeves and calling his name, did he suddenly come back to his senses and slowly withdrew his gaze, as if nothing happened. After the same, he set his eyes on the sand table and looked at the words he wrote.

    Gu Lang looked at the handwritings that were much better than the previous few days, and in Chen Xing’s bright and expectant eyes, he slowly nodded and praised: "You write very well, you are very talented in this respect. ."

    Chen Xing was a little embarrassed by Gu Lang's praise, and the force he held the pen was a little bit stronger, and a bit of shyness appeared on his face, "I think I actually have room for improvement. Don't keep complimenting me. I will feel embarrassed."

.Gu Lang looked at him and smiled silently. He felt that Chen Xing must have never seen his own appearance now. He asked him not to praise him, but his eyes were shining at him, as if he had caught a big fish. A shy cat waiting to be praised by the owner.

    Even though he thought so, Gu Lang didn't say it, just watched him and said, "Okay."

    After speaking, I saw Chen Xing's blushing again, not surprisingly.

    Chen Xing turned his head a little embarrassedly, pretending to continue practicing, avoiding Gu Lang's gentle gaze.

    Soon, as more and more words were written, Chen Xing's excitement gradually calmed down, and they began their teaching task today.

.The two spent a very warm time as usual. After Gu Lang completed today's teaching task, Chen Xing suddenly remembered what he was going to discuss with Gu Lang today. He took advantage of the gap where Gu Lang was packing things, and said softly. : "I have something to discuss with you."

    Gu Lang put the book back on the shelf, turned to look at Chen Xing, who was staring at him with a serious face, with a little more caution on his face, and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

    Chen Xing licked some dry lips and whispered, "I'm going to rent a shop for a while."

    Originally seeing Chen Xing's expression serious, I thought he was going to say something important, but he didn't expect it to be just such a trivial matter. Gu Lang smiled at him again and said softly, "This is a good thing!"

    Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "It's just that, I owe you the betrothal money, and I have to postpone it to pay it back."

.Hearing Chen Xing's words, Gu Lang's eyes changed for a moment. He hadn't thought that after so long, Chen Xing was still thinking about it, and the eyes staring at him suddenly went dark.

    Chen Xing was keenly aware of Gu Lang's change, his expression became more cautious, watching him cautiously asked, "Are you angry?"

    Looking at the alert Chen Xing, Gu Lang immediately realized what was wrong just now, his face returned to normal a little bit, and then returned to his original gentle and jade appearance. He chuckled and said, "No, why should I be angry?"

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang’s gentle smile and felt that Gu Lang was really angry just now, but he was still not sure what Gu Lang was angry at. He stared at Gu Lang and asked carefully: "It’s because I can’t Repay your money on time, so you are not happy?"

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's cautious appearance, chuckled, raised his hand and flicked his forehead, and said warmly, "Why would I be angry with you for this little thing? I'm just a little strange, why did you give birth to it? Such an idea?"

    Chen Xing held his painful head and blinked his eyes. The expression in Gu Lang's eyes was a little unclear, so he didn't seem to understand what he was talking about.

    Gu Lang stared at his beautiful eyes, his tone was seven-point pampering and three-point helplessness, "You, why do you keep thinking about paying back my betrothal gift?"