.After listening to Zhao Jing's words, Mother Zhao frowned her delicate eyebrows more tightly. She was silent for a while before she said faintly, "Then what do you think, what should I do?"

    Seeing that Zhao’s mother’s words were somewhat relaxed, Zhao Jing knew that her persuasion had some effect. She pursed her lips and made her own suggestion.

    "It's better to let my daughter go and negotiate with the little boss first, to see if he is willing to continue to provide us with desserts. If she doesn't want to, it won't be too late for mother to think of other ways. Then the little boss is willing to take that thing as a gift Give it to me, I will not be stingy to do more. Since he is voluntary, he will not cause any harm to the reputation of our house."

.After listening to Zhao Jing’s words, Mother Zhao did not immediately speak out, but instead looked at Zhao Jing for several times. When Zhao Jing was about to be unable to bear it, she said leisurely: "Since you have said so, then Let you try it first."

    "Yes, thank you mother!" Zhao Jing breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't expect that she could persuade her to succeed, and it would be considered to have made the little boss less difficult.

    Mother Zhao was looking at her, her face showing little signs of relaxation, and she continued: "It's just that I'm telling the ugly things first. If you can't ask the little boss to help, I will do it my own way."

    Zhao Jing's round face was tight for a moment, and she softly replied, "I know, mother."

    Mother Zhao listened to her promise, waved to her, and said impatiently: "If there is nothing else, you will go back first."

    "Yes."

.After Zhao Jing obediently took the maid and left, Mother Zhao chuckled softly and whispered in a low voice, "I look down on my daughter. It seems that she is with the old lady, and she hasn't learned anything. ."

    The butler on the ground looked up at Mother Zhao, with a hesitant expression on his face, and finally did not dare to speak out.

    Mother Zhao glanced at him lightly, and said coldly, "I know what you are thinking, but this is not a trivial matter. Let Jing'er try first, and wait until she doesn't become you before going. If you dare to act arbitrarily Don’t blame me for calculating the old and new accounts together."

    After being exposed, the housekeeper became stiff, knelt on the ground and gave a salute, and said softly: "Yes, I know."

.Mother Zhao waved his hand to let him go down. When only she and her close-to-the-body mother were left in the room, she stared at the flower arrangement next to her and laughed softly, and said sarcastically, "Is this my daughter really stupid? , Or stupid?"

    When the mother heard her, she lowered her head and said softly: "Miss is just too kind."

    Mother Zhao sneered and did not answer.

    Chen Xing got up for a nap, changed into clean clothes again, and walked towards Gu Lang's study, where they have been doing their teaching tasks for the past few days, and today is no exception.

    Chen Xing's progress was so fast that he was almost amazed by Gu Lang. Gu Lang, who had already praised Chen Xing well, would even praise him when he found a chance.

    Chen Xing blushed at the beginning of being praised, and used the excuse he had learned a long time ago to tell Gu Lang not to praise him like that all the time. .Unfortunately, the results were minimal, and even after Gu Lang changed his way to praise him, Chen Xing started to swell a little bit.