Hearing Chen Xing said that there was new food, Master Fu's eyes lit up immediately. He looked at him and said excitedly: "Little boss, you have to say something! I will definitely come to join you in time."

    Chen Xing looked at him and smiled, "I always count the words."

.With Chen Xing's assurance, Master Fu took his own food and happily went to find a seat and sat down.

    When Mr. Fu left, Chen Xing was about to serve the next guest. When he looked up, he felt that the guest in front of him was very familiar, but he couldn't remember who he was for a while, so he looked at the guest and smiled:" Son, what do you want?"

    The visitor seemed to be here for the first time. Hearing Chen Xing's question, he glanced down at what was on the stove, raised his head to Chen Xing's clear eyes, and smiled gently: "What do you have here?"

    Chen Xing introduced his three dishes carefully with him, focusing on the difference between the spicy degree of bean curd rice and Mapo tofu.

    After the customer listened, he thought silently for a while, and finally chose a bean curd rice and a less spicy dip in water.

.Chen Xing replied, and ordered Qiu Jiu who was next to him to make a meal, while he was quick and easy to get him a less spicy dip in water.

    Next to him, Qiu Jiu was playing beancurd while looking at the customer who was smiling at Chen Xing, then glanced at the ignorant Chen Xing, struggling to say something, but in the end he couldn't say it.

    The man took the tray in Chen Xing's hand and looked at Chen Xing and suddenly asked, "How is your business here?"

    The man’s question can be considered abrupt, but Chen Xing has been here for a long time, and often meets all kinds of people, so he replied calmly: "The flow of people here is okay, I'm fine here."

    The man narrowed his eyes slightly, and seemed a little pleased with Chen Xing's answer. After he smiled at Chen Xing and gestured, he took the tray in his hand and went to find an empty seat for dinner.

.At this time, it was close to noon. Even if Chen Xing's small stall was covered by a roof, the surrounding air was very hot. Therefore, not many people came here to sit and eat, and most of them took them directly to eat.

    Chen Xing glanced at the empty street, then at the almost empty wooden barrel, and said to Qiu Jiu next to him: "Close the stall, let's go back early."

    "Hao Le!" Qiu Jiu replied, and picked up things quickly.

    When Chen Xing turned to clean up the tables and chairs, he saw that the man who had just been sitting there for dinner didn't know when he had quietly left, leaving only the empty bowl that had been eaten and the dipping water that lacked a little pepper.

    Chen Xing quietly put away the empty bowl. When he finished receiving the last bowl, his brain suddenly flashed and his eyes suddenly widened, as if thinking of something, and said to Qiu Jiu on the other end: "Qiu Jiu , I remember!"

.Qiu Jiu, who was carrying the wooden barrel and dumping the rest of it, looked at Chen Xing suspiciously.

    I saw Chen Xing patted his thigh and looked at him with great annoyance and said: "That person was the county grandfather just now! Why didn't I recognize it? I shouldn't have charged him. If it weren't for him, how could I get it? Such a good booth."

    When Chen Xing saw the county grandfather last time, the county grandfather was still wearing an official uniform, but today he wore a normal commoner, but he would never admit his mistake with that slightly sullen face.

    Just when Chen Xing was very upset, Qiu Jiu next to him was particularly calm and said: "Since he can come this time, he will definitely be able to come next time. When he comes next time, you can invite him to dinner again! "

    Chen Xing was stunned for a moment, and felt that Qiu Jiu was right. He could wait for the county grandfather to come next time before inviting him to dinner!

.Thinking about this, Chen Xing no longer struggled, but instead actively packed up his things and prepared to go back soon.

    When the two returned to Gu's house, the sun in the sky was already very poisonous. In order to prevent the weather from being too hot, they didn't have much appetite. Chen Xing did not cook, but cooked a pot of lean meat porridge with his sour and spicy food. The radish can be said to be refreshing.

    After finishing the meal, Chen Xing spent a while eating, and took a bag of hawthorns bought by the grandfather he was passing by on the road.

    Shortly after Chen Xing started to deal with the hawthorn, Gu Lang walked slowly to the backyard, and he moved a small bench to sit next to Chen Xing.

    Feeling Gu Lang's approach, Chen Xing looked at him suspiciously, but after seeing Gu Lang smiled at him, he said softly: "I have nothing to do either, I will help you fix it together."

.Chen Xing was not awkward, and handed him the remaining knife. After instructing him to be more careful, he taught him how to make hawthorn by hand.

    Gu Lang looked at it for a while and felt that he should know it, so he picked up a soaked hawthorn and started to move seriously.

    When Chen Xing finished handling the two hawthorns and wanted to see how Gu Lang was doing, he saw that Gu Lang looked very serious, frowning and staring at the hawthorn in his hand, and the hawthorn in his hand that needed to be removed, above. A large chunk has been hollowed out by him.

    Seeing Gu Lang, who was able to handle everything swiftly, was stunned by this kind of thing, Chen Xing suddenly felt a little funny, but looking at Gu Lang's serious appearance, he suffocated again.

    Gu Lang put the processed hawthorn in his hand into a clean basin, looked at Chen Xing who was sighing beside him with feeling, and said with great certainty: "You are laughing at me."

.Chen Xing pressed his lips and shook his head desperately, trying to prove that he didn't.

    Gu Lang narrowed his eyes slightly, and his face that had always been pale was a little threatening.

    Chen Xing finally couldn't help laughing out loud, "Well, I admit, I was laughing. But the first time you deal with this kind of thing, it's normal to handle it well, don't be discouraged."

    Gu Lang stared at his face for a long time, then lowered his head without saying a word, and picked up a hawthorn again. He didn't believe it, there was still something he couldn't do.

    Chen Xing watched him pursing his mouth and not speaking, and secretly vying with Hawthorn. Suddenly, he felt that Gu Lang, who was so gentle and graceful, was a bit childish and cute!

.But soon, Chen Xing remembered that he had to go along with him, otherwise Gu Lang would be alone, and he didn't know when he was going, so he stopped attending Gu Lang and immersed himself in dealing with the hawthorn.

    After all the hawthorns were cleaned up, Gu Lang followed Chen Xing to take the processed hawthorns to the kitchen. Watching Chen Xing pour the hawthorns into the pot, he asked curiously: "You will use these hawthorns to make it. what?"

    Chen Xing measured the amount of water in the pot, and said without raising his head: "I'm making some hawthorn cakes, which are digestible and very appetizing. Maybe after you eat them, you can eat more food."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's serious look with a slightly startled expression, as if he didn't expect to hear such an answer.

.When Chen Xing raised his head, he saw Gu Lang staring at him with a complicated expression, thinking he was thinking of the sourness of hawthorn, and soothed like a child, "Don't worry, I will add a lot of sugar in it, no It will be sour."

    Gu Lang watched him pursing his lips and did not speak, but his eyes were a little deeper. Such a person, how could he be willing to let go.
.