Chen Xing thought for a while, shook his head and said, "That might be a passer-by. He just looked at me a few more times. I don't know any young women."

    After he came here, with the exception of those from the Chen family who had met once, all the other people who dealt with were men. Why would there be women staring at him? Chen Xing was slightly confused, and then left it behind.

    Although this day was busy, things were sold very quickly. Chen Xing had only sold out all the dishes after only two hours of work.

    Chen Xing has always been too late to buy anything. At this time, some complaining customers apologized, and only put away their things and went back.

.When Chen Xing returned to Gu's house, it was already time to eat in the house. He ate something at random, packed his kitchen utensils, and then went back to his room and took out the small box for collecting money. It was poured out, and a hill was piled up on the table.

    Chen Xing gazed at today's harvest, and after counting, he found that today's harvest was three times the income from selling Mapo tofu in the past.

    Chen Xing imagined that in a few months, he would be able to save enough money to open the shop, and then he would rent another shop, hire a cook, and two joggers. He not only gained an extra income, but also quickly repaid Gu Lang's money.

.Chen Xing, who was thinking beautifully, put the money back in the small box and took another look at the sky outside. He found that it was still early and decided to sleep first, and then go to the vegetable market when he woke up. I told the boss about the soy milk, and bought another chicken and stewed it for Gu Lang to replenish his body.

    So when they had dinner in the evening, Gu Lang and Qiu Jiu found that their dishes today had an extra chicken soup.

    Looking at the chicken soup floating with red dates, Gu Lang silently looked at Chen Xing, who bought this chicken without guessing at all.

    Chen Xing saw that Gu Lang looked at the chicken soup and looked at himself. He thought he wanted to eat it but was embarrassed to do it. So he reached out and took his bowl and filled him with a bowl of de-oiled chicken soup. He specially fished him two more. Red dates.

    While passing the chicken soup to Gu Lang, Chen Xing watched him and muttered: "Gu Gongzi is not in good health. It is necessary to strengthen nutrition..I recently made some money, and I can’t afford to sell expensive tonics, so I can only buy these cheap things. You will eat first, and wait until I make more money, and then buy nourishing medicine. "

    Having said this, Chen Xing couldn't help but sighed. Ancient tonic medicines were dug deep in the mountains, unlike modern ones, which can be artificially planted. Therefore, the price is not cheap, and he simply can't afford it now.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's sad look, but his pale face was stained with a little smile. He reached out to take the bowl that Chen Xing handed him, and touched Chen Xing's warm fingertips with his cool fingertips, looking at Chen Xing. With a sudden red face, he said softly, "Thank you!"

    Gu Lang's fingers were very cold, but Chen Xing felt hot when he touched him. His face flushed and he quickly retracted his hand, watching Gu Lang squattedly said: "No, no thanks, these are only It's nothing more than a little deduction for food expenses."

.Qiu Jiu, who had been eating silently next to him, took a sneaky look at his son, and saw that he took the chicken soup that Chen Xing handed over with his face as usual. If Chen Xing said that he wanted to make money to buy supplements for him, he thought of him again. A random pair of valuable medicine in the medicine jar suddenly became a little guilty inexplicably.

    The episode just now caused a brief silence on the table, only the occasional sound of picking vegetables.

    In the midst of this silence, Gu Lang suddenly asked, as if inadvertently, "You sell so many things every day, can you come here busy?"

    Chen Xing, who was still immersed in the meal, did not respond to Gu Lang's words for a while. After the reaction, he quickly replied: "I don't have a lot of things there, except when there are a lot of people. Besides, I can be busy the rest of the time."

.Seeing Chen Xing's vigorous look, Gu Lang tapped his fingers on the table twice, seeming to be thinking about something, and then continued to ask: "Do you want to sell more things and make more money? "

    Although I don’t know why Gu Lang asked, Chen Xing honestly said what he was thinking. He shook his head and said, “I sell things and the customers I need are almost fixed now. If I increase the number rashly, it’s not only There will be a lot of things left, and it may extend the time for me to set up the stall, and it is more likely that the rest will not be sold. So forget it. When I have a larger site, I will consider increasing the types of food."

    Gu Lang nodded when he heard the words.

.After Gu Lang finished speaking, he glanced at Qiu Jiu who had been eating silently since the table was next to him, then turned to stare at Chen Xing and said, "In that case, I will let Qiu Jiu help you, so you are busy. When it comes time to have more people, you can also come back sooner."

    Chen Xing heard Gu Lang say this, waved his hand quickly, and retreated: "No, no, I'm busy myself."

    Qiu Jiu was very happy to help Chen Xing. He saw that Chen Xing didn't move too many things every day. Compared to the original training, he didn't know how much easier it was. It really wasn't a sport for him.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who had been deciding his resignation, while speaking with a gentle temperature, but with a little command that could not be disputed, "Why Qiu Jiu has nothing to do at home, it's better to follow you to help, so that you can come back to cook lunch earlier. ."

.Hearing that, Chen Xing was taken aback. They ate three meals in Gu's house, while the people outside ate two meals. Therefore, there is still a time difference between them, so if he sells quickly, he can be able to do so. Came back earlier. He took Gu Lang's body into consideration, and felt that it was not impossible to come back early to cook.

    Seeing Chen Xing hesitating, Gu Lang didn't give him a chance to go back. He slowly got up from his seat and said arbitrarily: "Okay, that's it. From tomorrow, Qiu Jiu will follow you to the stall. "

    Before Chen Xing had time to react, he only saw the back of Gu Lang left behind. At the same time, he heard Qiu Jiu's excited voice beside him, "Chen Xing, I will go selling things with you tomorrow!"

    Chen Xing turned his head to look at Qiu Jiu's face that was still a little bit youthful, and was silent for a while, and suddenly said: "Well, I have worked hard for you today, and I will also prepare the wages for you.".He can't take advantage of him in vain.

    Qiu Jiugang wanted to ask Chen Xing about his wages, but when he saw Chen Xing's expression on his face, he walked back without saying a word, still muttering how much he should pay.

    Staring at Chen Xing's worrisome back, Qiu Jiu touched his head, wondering whether or not to tell the son of this matter. After all, he doesn't lack the money, but Chen Xingque!
.