.Chen Xing looked at the embarrassed man in front of him speechlessly. He really couldn't figure out why he was a trader and why he had such a big brain. It would be a pity not to compile a book.

    However, Chen Xing soon remembered that he was here to do business. He first explained his requirements to the stall owner. In addition to the original tofu, he also asked for more soy milk.

    The stall owner didn't ask much when he heard this. After receiving Chen Xing's deposit, he promised that he would help him deliver the things to Gu's house in a few days according to the agreed time.

    A few days later, the small stall rented by Chen Xing has been completely renewed, and he is also about to reopen it.

    The night before the opening, Chen Xing made a special table of good dishes and celebrated his new beginning with Gu Lang and the others.

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was so energetic, curled his lips slightly, raised the tea cup in his hand, and said to him, "I wish you a happy opening."

    Chen Xing responded with a smirk, and touched him with a cup of tea, thanking him cheerfully.

    Gu Lang looked at the silly and cute Chen Xing, his eyes flickered, but he didn't say much.

    The next day, Chen Xing made Mapo tofu in Gu's mansion. After making a bucket of tofu with soy milk, he went to his stall.

    When he arrived at the stall, Chen Xing first made a fire and steamed the rice, then put the easy-to-cool Mapo tofu on the fire to warm it, and found a good place for the tofu, and finally took out the special chili oil to prepare for dipping in water.

    When the old customers searched for Chen Xing's stall, they first smelled a good smell of rice, then a smell of bean, and finally the unique spicy flavor of Mapo tofu.

.The person who rushed ahead was the grand lady who hadn’t seen him for a long time. As soon as she saw Chen Xing, she yelled: "You little boss, I ran there recently. My grandson has been thinking about your food, but I have been thinking about it. I can’t find anyone. I found you today. You can call me more later!"

    Chen Xing looked at Auntie Sheng with a fierce look, but the smile on her face remained undiminished. He looked at her with a good temper and said, "Okay. Something happened in my house recently, so I haven't been out for a few days. , Sorry!"

    Aunt Sheng looked at Chen Xing no matter what she said. She was a little bit embarrassed when she thought of the rumors she heard a few days ago, and her expression looked a little embarrassing when she looked at Chen Xing.

.Chen Xing saw her embarrassment, but he didn't see it. He knew that Mrs. Sheng had a bad temper, but she was not bad, so he smiled and asked her: "Ms. Sheng, I still want two bowls of mapo tofu today. Did I make a new meal, do you want to think about it?"

    Hearing Chen Xing say this, the grand lady Sheng looked at him suspiciously, "What to eat?"

    Chen Xing smiled slightly and opened the wooden bucket containing the bean curd, and introduced to her: "This is bean curd rice, with a dip, suitable for people who do not eat spicy food. Because there is no meat, it is cheaper than Mapo tofu. One serving only costs five cents."

    Auntie Sheng looked at the tender tofu that Bai Shengsheng was different from elsewhere, then looked at Chen Xing Xiaoying's face, hesitated for a moment, and said directly: "Then I want a portion of bean curd rice and a portion of Mapo tofu."

    "Good Le!".Chen Xing took the money from Mrs. Sheng, punched her twice quickly, and beat her a little more according to her instructions.

    After Sheng Da Niang took away her meals, more and more guests came back. What Chen Xing did not expect was that the bean curd rice was actually more popular than Mapo tofu. Most of the people who came hesitated to choose. Bean curd rice. Looking at the rapidly dwindling beancurd, Chen Xing began to think in his heart that he would have to prepare more beancurd tomorrow.

    Just when Chen Xing’s side was very busy, a boy was walking around with a canvas in the place where he had set up a stall. Go there!" The boy's voice was so loud that everyone passing by could almost hear his voice.

.After the boy shouted a few more times, the woman who had stayed next to the grandmother looked at the boy annoyingly, then looked at the grandmother with a cold face, and said unhappy:

    "Grandma, your grandson at noon didn't do a good job helping you do business, so what are you messing about? If you lead the business to others, how can we do business!"

    Grandma grandmother handed the freshly made wontons to the guests, and replied without looking up: "He was greeted by guests who wanted to eat in the past. Even if my grandson did not greet them, those guests would not eat anything else. How can you steal your business?"

    The woman felt more and more unhappy when she heard the words, but she knew that although grandma looked polite, she was able to take her grandson here to discuss life safely, obviously it was nothing to provoke.

.As a result, the woman rolled her eyes and deliberately said loudly: "The officer invited you and that brother to the other day. As a result, that brother was kicked out of this street now. It might not have been what you did. That's why the official sent me to punish you, right?"

    Her words immediately attracted the attention of all the good people around, and looked at the grandmother one after another, wanting to know if what she said was true.

    Grandma grandmother wiped her hands unhurriedly, and said slowly: "Fat-headed people like us, what mistakes can be made. The official master took us over because the county grandfather knew that Lai Jiu kicked Chen. The star stalls. Recently, Lai’s family was punished and the property was handed over. Among them was a stall on the corner of the street. In order to compensate him, the county grandfather rented the stall to him cheaply.”

    "What, is the stall on the corner rented to him?!"

.The grandmother raised her eyelids and looked at the woman with a distorted face because she knew about this. "Yes, the grandfather of the county is a good man. Knowing that his brother doesn't have much money, he only charged half of it. Money."

    Hearing this, the woman clutched her chest with a distressed look, and gritted her teeth and said, "How come it is not my turn for such a good thing?"

    The other vendors, who had been listening to their conversation, nodded. Everyone knows that the best place to do business is the end and the end, because the import and export is the place with the largest passenger flow.

    And Chen Xing's current booth is not only in such a position, but there are officers and soldiers stationed not far away, and it is not easy for people to make trouble. Most importantly, the booth fee is still so low.

.Suddenly, the vendors who thought Chen Xing had suffered a serious crime a few days ago showed envy, jealousy and hatred, and they wished that it was themselves who had been kicked out of the stall.

    When the vendors were beating their chests and regretting their feet, a plump woman was leaning against the door of a restaurant not far away. Her eyes first glanced over the depressed tables of guests in the house, and then she looked towards holding the banner. The boy who kept shouting, sternly said to Xiao Er who came down beside him:

    "Go and find out what the grandson of the dead old woman is doing, and then ask the little brother what is going on now."
.