When Chen Xing arrived on the street, he found that the place was as lively as usual, and there seemed to be no change.

    Chen Xing walked to the wonton stall at her grandmother's house, and when he approached, he saw that there was only one table at the wonton stall. At this time, two more tables were added, and all three tables were full of people. Waiting for grandma to serve the wontons.

.Seeing grandmother-in-law staggering down and fishing for wontons, her little grandson helping out, but still a little too busy, Chen Xing walked straight over and said warmly to her grandmother: "May I help you?"

    Seeing that it was Chen Xing, Grandma Sun immediately gave up her position and told her next to Chen Xing how many bowls were needed and how many wontons each bowl needed, and then watched him use twice as fast as herself. Helped her finish the wontons the guests asked for.

    After the wontons requested by the guests were all on the table, grandma grandma breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Chen Xing gratefully: "Thank you, if you hadn’t given me a recipe for improving wontons, I’m afraid my wontons wouldn’t be like this. popular."

    Chen Xing smiled brilliantly, "I didn't help me either. I just told you how to make the soup and how to mix the stuffing. The business is so prosperous, it's all your own credit."

.Granny grandmother looked at Chen Xing, who was not credited, and liked him a little more. Then she seemed to think of something and hesitated towards Chen Xing and said, "Xiaoxing, do you know what happened to the Lai family?"

    When Chen Xing heard her asking, she suddenly remembered the purpose of her coming here, patted her head, looked at the grandmother and said, "By the way, mother-in-law, I'm here to ask about Lai's family. Since you know, you can give it to me. Tell me?"

    When Grandma Sun heard Chen Xing’s question, she said everything she knew, “I heard that the newly appointed county grandfather has been looking for evidence of Master Lai’s crime from a long time ago. Recently, she finally collected all the evidence. The people have been arrested. In a few days, Master Lai will be dealt with in front of everyone."

.Grandma grandma smiled with deep wrinkles on her face when she said this. She patted Chen Xing's hand and said happily: "As long as the county grandfather handles Master Lai, we will be much more at ease in the future. You are a man Lucky little guy, that’s great!"

    The grandmother did not say everything afterwards, but Chen Xing understood what she meant by luck. Lai Jiu made trouble with him the day before, and something went wrong at home the next day. Isn't he lucky?

    Just when Chen Xing was about to say a few words to her grandmother, to help her wrap some wontons, and to buy some good dishes to celebrate and celebrate, two officials came on this street.

.As soon as the officer entered this street, he patrolled around, seeming to be looking for something. After reading all of the street, he seemed to have not found what he was looking for. After a while, he whispered and walked towards the shops on both sides. Go, talk to the shopkeeper inside, and that shopkeeper happens to be Boss Joe.

    Boss Qiao looked at the officials in the government, and showed him a cute smile, "I don't know what the officials are doing here, is there anything you want to eat?"

    The officer looked at the good-looking lady boss in front of him, and his mind swayed for a while, and then remembered what he was here for, and quickly reduced his expression, looked at the woman in front of him and said with a serious face: "We are looking for someone, do you know? There used to be a little brother selling Mapo tofu on this street, where is he now?"

.When the officer asked about the little brother, Boss Qiao’s eyes flashed, as if thinking of something good, a chuckle appeared at the corner of his mouth, his finger was lightly pointed, and he pointed accurately to the grandmother’s wonton stall. The red lips lightly opened, and said faintly: "Hey, that brother, right at the wonton stall, making wonton with the old woman~"

    Thanks to Boss Qiao, the officer and his colleagues walked towards the little wonton stall.

    Boss Qiao looked at their backs, and then at Chen Xing, who was ignorantly wrapping wontons in the distance, a vicious smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    Chen Xing, who was about to help Grandma's grandmother wrap up the remaining wonton skins and went back, suddenly had the illusion of being stared at by something. When he looked up and looked around, he saw two officials walking towards him.

.When the two officials approached, Chen Xing immediately became alert, so that the grandmother beside him also became nervous.

    "You are Chen Xing, right?" One of the officials looked at the only brother here and asked roughly.

    Chen Xing looked at the two senior officials in front of him, hesitated, nodded and admitted, "Yes, I am."

    "Please come with us."

    Hearing this, Chen Xing's heart shook, and his heart beat faster involuntarily. Didn’t it mean that Master Lai has been arrested? Why are there still officials coming to trouble him now?

    The grandmother next to her suddenly interrupted and asked cautiously: "Two officials, I wonder why you are looking for Chen Xing?"

.Hearing the grandmother’s careful questioning, the official who spoke seemed to realize something. The expression on his face slowed down a bit, watching his mother-in-law and brother nervously staring at him, barely showing a soft smile.

    "Don’t be nervous, the old man, I blamed me for not clarifying. That’s the case. Recently, the county grandfather collected all the evidence of Lai Shiye, and he has been brought to justice in the past few days. All the people's fats and people's ointments searched by Lai Shiye will be dealt with by the government uniformly. There is a stall that is not very eye-catching but can shelter from wind and rain.

    The county grandfather heard that this little brother was insulted by Lai Jiu, and pityed that it was not easy for him to do business, so he sent us to ask if you want to rent the stall. If you want to rent, we won't find anyone anymore. If he does not rent, we will give it to others. Because it is stolen goods, the rent for that stall only needs half of the other stalls. "

.Chen Xing's eyes lit up when the official said this, but he hesitated again soon. After all, he didn't know that county grandfather either, did such a good thing suddenly fall on him?

    That official messenger will also come. Seeing Chen Xing hesitate, he smiled and said, "If you are worried, you can go with us to take a look at the booth first. A corresponding notice will be posted at the gate of the official residence in two days. , So you can feel at ease."

    Chen Xing felt a little embarrassed when he heard what the official said so comprehensively, and nodded in agreement, "Then I will trouble you."

    The grandmother next to her had to follow along when she saw it. Chen Xing knew that she was worried about herself, and she was a little embarrassed to be grateful.

.The two followed the two officials and left together. The vendors who saw them could not hear their conversation. They were all guessing what they had done wrong, and they wanted the officials to pick up the people themselves.

    And Boss Qiao, who had given the officials the directions just now, was even leaning against the door, gloating at Chen Xing and their backs, hoping to hear his unfortunate news in a few days.
.