.Before making the tofu, Chen Xing steamed the rice first, then brought in the clean bucket, put the tofu in small pieces, and waited for all the tofu to be cut and the aroma of the rice came out.

    Chen Xing set up the pot on the stove, prepared all the seasonings, then poured oil into the pot and started to stir-fry the vegetables. Soon, there was a nice smell of chili in the kitchen.

    When the dishes were out of the pot, Chen Xing tasted them first. Although the taste of the dishes was affected by too much stir-frying in one pot, the taste was enough to sell as a snack.

    Chen Xing put the prepared dishes and rice into the buckets, closed the lids, and prepared to wait for them to be moved to the wheelbarrow for storage.

    Qiu Jiu came back with an empty bowl and was about to see what he would eat at noon. Smelling the remaining scent in the kitchen, he couldn't help but swallowed his saliva. He looked at Chen Xing and said, "What are you doing, why is it so fragrant?"

.Chen Xing looked at Qiu Jiu's greedy face and smiled, "I made mapo tofu, and I saved a little bit for today's lunch."

    Qiu Jiu's eyes lit up immediately, and he hurried to Chen Xing and asked excitedly, "Where?"

    Chen Xing stretched out his hand and pointed, and saw that there were two plates of Mapo tofu and one plate of stir-fried vegetables in the pot with the remaining heat. He faced Qiu Jiudao, who couldn’t wait to pick up the vegetables: "Gu Gongzi The stomach is not good, the less spicy one belongs to him."

    Qiu Jiu's little chicken nodded as if pecking at rice, indicating that he knew it.

    Chen Xing didn't say much, only told him that he would come back to cook before dinner, so he moved the two wooden barrels.

.Qiu Jiu, who was still imagining what the two dishes would taste like, Yu Guang saw that Chen Xing was particularly difficult to pick up a wooden bucket, and was stunned for a while, then walked over, but Chen Xing hadn't reacted yet. Before, he took the wooden barrel in his hand, looked at Chen Xing who didn't react, and smiled, "I am strong, and I will help you move it."

    Chen Xing wanted to push away again, but he saw Qiu Jiu walking out with the wooden barrel striding out. He easily put the wooden barrel on the wheelbarrow and set it up. Then he walked back and picked up the other one. The other side.

    After everything was done, Qiu Jiu turned his head and smiled at Chen Xing: "It is done."

    Looking at Qiu Jiu's series of operations, Chen Xing only felt that he was not in appearance. He thanked him and pushed the wheelbarrow to leave.

.Seeing Chen Xing's departure, Qiu Jiu sighed in his heart, and then as if thinking of something, he ran back to the kitchen and picked up the vegetables Chen Xing had left for them. After serving two more bowls of rice, Just walked to the place to eat. At this point, it's time to eat too!

    Chen Xing pushed the wheelbarrow to the main street, thinking in his heart that he would have to sell there later, how much he would have to sell, and how he would have to shout slogans to attract more customers.

    When Chen Xing came to the street, he found that there were no good spots left on this street. He had no choice but to choose a corner that was not too remote.

    When Chen Xing set the wheelbarrow, and then took out the bowls and chopsticks packed in wooden basins, the number of pedestrians on the street gradually increased.

.Seeing the pedestrians walking in pairs, Chen Xing took a deep breath, then opened the lid of the wooden barrel for vegetables, and shouted: "Mapo tofu! The fragrant and spicy Mapo tofu! Make sure you haven't eaten it. Mapo tofu! Don’t miss it when you pass by!"

    The clear voice of the teenager rang in the street, attracting the attention of many people.

    A curious man came to Chen Xing's stall, smelled the fragrant scent, swallowed, and asked with some suspicion, "You are really delicious?"

    Chen Xing smiled at him and said directly: "It's delicious, you'll know if you taste it."

    The man was only asking, but now he was dazzled by Chen Xing's smile, and after a covert cough, he continued to ask: "Then how do you sell this?"

.Seeing that he had an idea to buy, the smile on Chen Xing's face became more sincere, "A bowl of eight cents, and meat in it, I promise you will eat one bowl and want to eat a second bowl."

    The man hesitated when he heard that it was so expensive. After all, the money could buy four big meat buns. But after smelling the scent and looking at Chen Xing's smile, he still bought a bowl as soon as he gritted his teeth.

    Chen Xing accepted his money with a smile, and swiftly opened the lid of the bucket of rice next to him, filled him with a bowl of fragrant rice, and put a thick layer of Mapo tofu on it, and gave it to him Passed it over.

    When the man took the bowl of rice, he regretted it. He felt that he must be a ghost to buy such an expensive thing. As a result, after he took the first bite, his eyes suddenly lit up, and the speed at which he ate He couldn't help speeding up, and soon a bowl of rice was eaten by him in twos or twos.

.After the man had finished eating, he still felt uncomfortable, so he touched his money bag and said to Chen Xinghao, "One more bowl."

    "Hao Le!" After receiving the money handed over by the man, Chen Xing gave him another bowl with a smile on his face.

    The person who smelled the scent next to him and wanted to try it, but thought it was too expensive, couldn't help thinking when he saw the man eating so fragrant. Smelling the scent wafting from the tip of my nose, I gritted my teeth and bought a bowl to taste. In the end, I didn't even say anything, I just ate with my head.

    There are one or two, and soon Chen Xing has more and more people in front of the stall, and his speed of serving food is getting faster and faster. When he lowered his head and looked into the barrel, he saw that the two barrels had become empty, and there was nothing left.

    Chen Xing looked up helplessly at the old lady who was waiting in front of him, and smiled politely: "I'm sorry, it's sold out!"

.Seeing that Chen Xing’s business is booming, the old lady wanted to buy a bowl and give it to her grandson who was picking a mouthful. At this time, she heard Chen Xing say no more, she muttered a little dissatisfied: "Then you will pay back tomorrow. Are you coming?"

    Hearing her question, Chen Xing smiled with a good temper: "Naturally, he is coming, and tomorrow is also this time."

    The unhappy old lady looked at the smile on Chen Xinghan's face, her expression relaxed a little, and she mumbled: "Then I will come back tomorrow, why don't you know how to prepare more."

    Chen Xing sent away this difficult customer, and all his worries disappeared as he watched the food that he sold completely.

    When Chen Xing returned to Gu's house, he cleaned the bucket first, then took a shower, and then went back to his room to rest. He was exhausted for a long time.

.When Chen Xing woke up again, the weather outside was still early, so he did not rush to cook, but first took out the money he earned and counted it. After he had counted all the money, he discovered that there were a full six hundred wen. After excluding the cost, he would probably be able to pay off Gu Lang's money in less than half a month!

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing couldn't restrain the excitement in his heart. He even saw a bright future!
.