Chapter 17

Xiao zhan pov

I let Yibo hug me, and let myself get rid of the anger, sadness in form of tears. If it was only about me I may or may not feel this many strong emotions but whoever played with me involved uncle in this matter I am not letting this go just like that.

In my blurred vision I saw a group of students staring at me while whispering into each other, the same group who mocked yifei before, mocking looks could be seen on their faces.

"FUCK OFF" I shouted, I am not the kind of person who burst immediately but the incident that happened today made me lose control over my emotions.

All of them went away getting scared because I think almost no one ever saw this side of me before.

" zhan I know you're angry with me but please let me help you" I heard yibo's voice.

Oh, this bastard of a cheater is still holding me, with one hand I pushed myself away from him. And stared at him for 5 seconds before getting up and walking away. I heard his steps behind me but still chose to ignore him till he grabbed me by his hand.

"WHAT" I am too annoyed to tolerate his drama right now.

" Zhan listen to me.."

" No you listen to me wang yibo, I also want an explanation, but not now...I am too messed up for listening to anything right now and in the meantime.....WE'RE DONE " from saying that I walked away after releasing myself from his grip, but not after a long time I was pushed into a nearby wall while being kissed roughly by him, I tried to push him but his chest was tightly pressed against, so it was difficult.
.
.
.
Author's pov

Yibo repeatedly kissed zhan by only giving a few seconds of breaks for him to breathe, after it felt like years yibo slowly released zhan, and looked at him.

Zhan was too surprised to give an expression. But he got back to his senses and looked at yibo.

 But he got back to his senses and looked at yibo

" KID FOR GOD SAKE STOP"

"YOU'LL KILL HIM"  the guards shouted who was currently trying to release yibo from Zhan's grip, yibo's face is already bruised. But zhan, who was on yibo's body did not stop punching.

"HOW DARE YOU WANG FUCKING YIBO" shouted zhan before punching yibo's face again, later just stayed pinned on the ground receiving all of those punches quietly.

One of the guards pulled zhan up by using his whole strength while another pulled yibo away from zhan. Zhan stopped struggling and panted.

" Sir please let's go to the infirmary," said one of the guards, yibo who's lips were busted and bloodied stayed there staring at zhan who was panting heavily, a smirk formed on him yibo's face.

" No need" yibo quietly said to the guard.

" But sir your fac..." The guard stopped midway seeing yibo's glare. " you aren't needed" yibo said again causing the guards to quietly walk away from there, they know better than to not obey yibo.