Chapter 02

Author's pov

Emotions in Zhan's and zixuan's eyes were quite clear. Anyone could say that they are surprised and nervous because of the sudden encounter. But the same doesn't go to yibo

" ah yibo this my adopted brother xiao zhan," Zi Xuan said pulling everyone out of their trance

Zhan who was surprised by the sudden encounter with his childhood friend after a long time didn't know how to react so he just nods at them with a small smile and started walking past them.

" wait "

Zhan turned around to see yibo and Zi Xuan has already turned towards him.

"yes?"

Yibo turned to face Zi Xuan. "I think your brother also didn't has his breakfast so why don't we invite him too," said yibo

Zixuan was caught off guard she was frustrated and nervous. she simply can't tell about zhan taking his breakfast in the garden.

" yes yes why not, didi do you wanna join us," asked Zi Xuan hoping zhan would reject their offer.

Zhan wanted to say no but unknown to him he nodded at them and his legs started to take him to them.

Zi Xuan was very close in blasting out she played along anyway.

Yibo kept looking at Zhan's hands. noticing his gaze Zhan looked at his hands where He was holding the plate and the knife with some apples.

" oh I brought some apples to feed the animals," said zhan.

Yibo looked at zhan with an expressionless face. Zhan was taken back by the cold expression. He looked down at his hand sadly. in childhood, yibo was very protective and caring towards him looks like things changed so much while he was away.

Was Zi Xuan saying the truth, does yibo really got irritated by him. but if that so then why would he invite him to join the breakfast?.

Suddenly he felt something soft in his hand he noticed there is a handkerchief placed on it. He looked up and saw yibo's face was only 10 inches apart. Confusion was written all over zhan's face.

"you're wounded," said yibo in a low cold tone

.
.
.
.

Xiao Zhan's pov

I again looked at my hand carefully, and saw a very little unnoticeable cut on my finger some little dried blood marks were there