Chapter 16

Xiao zhan pov

I woke up with an extreme headache and a dizziness i held my head while getting up, and looked around, it's my room in dorms i Was in my bed, jiyang was not here.

Oh

Then i remembered

Me meeting yibo, not going to the school trip, losing unconscious and....

The plesure my body felt last night

I quickly went to the bathroom, and took of my shirt, only to see that my body was full with hand prints and bite marks.

No this can't be happening.

Was i ra...no. I checked my lower body there was no pain but i could feel a slightly worn-out. After taking a bath i went to the apartment where yubin was staying on the way i recalled what happened.

Yesterday when i was near to the dorms i felt dizzy darren ge offered to help but i refused while climbing the stairs i passed out, last thing i saw was few bulky men.

Did they..."sir we came to the location" i came out of my thoughts by hearing drivers voice.

" ah yes, thanks for the safe drive" after paying the driver i entered the apartment.

" yubin?" I called out for him, he was not in the living room.

" zhan?" Yubin came out from a room in the apartment he was suprised a little.

" shouldnt you be in the trip right now , what are you doimg here?"he asked me.

" yubin please just don't ask anything rightnow , did jiyang call you" i asked him while pouring a glass off water for myself.

" no he didnt"i just noded and went to another room. My mind was in daze did something happened to me. Out of fraustration i punched the wall , i again took of my top and looked at my body there were so many handprints, which made me almost insane.

My whole brain is messed and i couldnt think straight at this time. I stared at the bed with empty eyes......

Few hours later

"ZHAN!!!"

thud thud

" ZHAN WAKE UP, OPEN THE DOOR MAN"

Thud thud thud

I woke up from the loud voice that is coming out of the room. It was yubin.

" wait " i spoke out before making my way towards the door and opening it.

as soon as i opened it yubin punched me on chest which caused me to take few steps back in force.

" are you f#$king deaf zhan, i kept calling you for so long" yubin looked some what angry and panicked.

" sorry i just fell asleep" i said with a chuckle and went to the kitchen.

" do you want coffee"

" hm" he noded sat on the counter. I quietly started making the coffee. After preparing i sat opposite side where he was, with my cup.

" yubin can you accompany me to hospital today" i asked and he frowned at that.

" zhan are you okay?" i sighed before looking out of the apartment the view of the whole city can be seeing in here.

" I don't think so" i said and looked at him again.

Confusion was clearly showed on his face, but he did not ask any further which I am gratefull of instead he just noded at me.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov