Chapter 07

Author's pov

So the day finally arrived, Art and Business faculty students were both excited about their party night and as a bonus, they got a full day free from their studies.

Zhan and his freinds were also getting ready for the party but there was a little problem. Yifei doesn't have a partner. Partner is a must for the entry. But for their luck, there was a group of five boys and one boy agree to be with yifei during the couple's entry.

They were walking towards the university garden when Zhan's phone rang. He looked at the name and it was yangmi. They exchanged contacts before.

Phone conversation

Zhan:- Hello Jie.

Yangmi- Hi zhan, you're coming to the party right?

Zhan:- yes Jie where should we meet?

Yangmi:- well I am gonna be a little late, the party starts at 7.00 p.m and I'll try my best to be there asap. but I promise I'll be there before 7.15 p.m

Zhan:- it's okay Jie no need to rush I'll be waiting for you in the entrance.

Yangmi- okay zhan thank you, I'll see you at the party.

Zhan:- bye.

Said zhan and hanged up the call.

Well in the afternoon they all went up to salon and enjoyed their time. Yifei was dragged by zhan for numerous skin care treatments she was spoiled so much by his didi.

And they had their lunch in a nearby restaurant.

After that they started getting ready for their party wearing the dresses, jewelries. and jili made sure that yifei would try on every single thing they brought her for the event.

And the time finally came to the party. Yubin dropped them near the said venue. They were in awe while looking at the place it was beautifully decorated.

They were near a side door where yifei's partner was supposed to come at at at 5.30 p.m and it's already 5.45 p.m but there was no sign of the said person.

" Jie I'm having a bad feeling about this"
Zhan said.

" dude same here. Did that jerk lied to us" said jiyang.

"OH SHIT THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GE DOING HERE!!???" shouted jili while looking at the main entrance.

everyone moved their eyes towards and saw that wang yiZhou along with Zhan's uncle and madem xu going to the hall.

" what are they doing here?" zhan also asked.

"oh I think there from OSA of our university," said yifei.

" what is OSA? " asked jili.

" old students association, I guess," said jiyang.

" yes, it is, in every faculty party of the university, old students from that faculty will also join us in the party"said yifei.

"well, why are we getting to know about this now" asked jili.

" because you guys were so endorsed in making me wear these glittery things"

"you're cruel yiyi now how can i survive from the...*ring-ring**ring-ring*oh shit speaking of the devil....everybody silence please, "said jili picking up his call.

" hello ge"

"..."

"yes ge"

"..."