Chapter 13

Author pov

So the day of  talent show finally came, zhan, jili, jiyang were done with their arrangements and was  called in a
order to perform.

Jiyang got the number 48, while yubin and jili were in 121 places. And lastly, zhan got 185.

Everyone was excited since they practiced hard for today, not only that but they also put a huge effort into keeping their performance theme as a secret.

Because some people loved to play dirty by stealing others' plots.
.
.
.
.
Xiao Zhan's pov

I stood looking at the screen in backstage which showed the performance of the first 10 or 20 students. And not to mention I am being back hugged by the giant kola bear wang yibo of the 21st century.

"yibo move someone will see us" I spoke when he started nibbling my neck.

"Mn"

"Yiboooo stops it," I said but he acted like he is deaf.

I gave up and let him do whatever he want.

"zhan di" I heard a voice calling me.

I wish I didn't though.

I moved away from yibo, it was zixuan.

" Hi, zixuan...Jie" my tongue feels very sour after calling this person, sister.

" How are you," she asked with a very fake sweet smile.

I also forced smile in return.

"I am fine Jie" I didn't ask about her, because clearly, I am not interested in these small fake talks.

"hmm are two friends?" she asked back glancing at yibo.

I looked at yibo, she was staring at her with an emotionless face.

" ye.." yibo cut me in middle

"boyfriends"

"..."

"..."

I blushed hard, I looked at zixuan, her face was... Uhhh... Twisted like she ate poop instead of chocolate.

" oh," she finally spoke up. I can't understand her calm expression at all. She looked at me with a smile.

" you should have told us earlier zhan," she said with a smile.

"um. I was planning to" I said to her, I can feel the frown on my face.

" Okay I am going now, I should start preparing for my performance now, hope you like it," she said and left us.

I looked at yibo he was still watching zixuan's retreating figure.

I don't why but I have a deep empty feeling within me.
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov.

When numbers 20 - 30 called present their performance yibo went to the audience while zhan stayed on backstage.

After some time jiyang was called to perform.

Everyone was in awe looking at him, his moves were so grateful that they looked almost ethereal.

Jili and yubin went next for their magic show but it ended up being a comedy show because the pigeon they brought ended up biting jili's nipple in the middle of the show.

yubin slipped while trying to help jili, and that caused all the items he hid on his jacket to shatter all around the stage, anyway the audience enjoyed their performance.

" wow that was hilarious," said jiyang who was wiping his tears  caused by the laughter.

"shut up dude," said jili while kicking jiyang's leg.

Zhan and yubin  could only smile at their antiques.

Sometime later the host started announcing.

"ladies and gentlemen next performance is from the girl who one prom queen title for two times repeatedly, wang zixuan the stage is all yours"

None of them were interested in it.

" Hey guys let's go and grab something I am starving," said jili.

all agreed and started walking out.

But Zhan's step came to halt as soon as he heard zixuan.
.
.
.
.
Zhan's pov

No, it can't be

I looked at zixuan on the screen

"What the F.." mumbled jili.

" How can this be" I heard yubin saying in a whisper.

" zhan" I felt jiyang gripping my arm.

Zixuan finished her song before going backstage she spoke again through the microphone.

"well the special thanks goes to my boyfriend wang yibo cause he is the one who helped me with the lyrics"

I was dumbstruck, of course, I didn't believe her, but how the hell did she get the lyrics of the song which I and yibo created.

" zhan don't believe her," said jiyang.

"I know..jiyang but I have to find Yibo as soon as possible," I said to him before going out to find yibo.

I went to the audience but yibo was not there. I don't know why am I feeling anxious and insecure today.

I went out of the auditorium searching for him and searched almost everywhere still couldn't find him.

" xiao zhan" a girl came from behind and asked me.

"yes?"

"Are you searching for Yibo"

"yes"

"I saw him in c hall room number 35"

What the hell is yibo doing there, hall c was the temporary stay for guests in our school.

"Okay thank you", I said and ran to the said place.

Finally, I found room number 35, but before I could knock on the door I heard some noises.

" ah...yeah baby so good... Thanks for helping... Ah... For the competition" is that zixuan, what is she talking about, and why the hell is she moaning.

Then I heard a male voice

" you're welcome hon...of course I'll do anything for you"

Without thinking twice I opened the door as it was not locked.

And

No

This is not happening

I came across both of them on the bed.

It was yibo laying in it and zixuan on top of him.

Yibo looked at me and panicked.

Zixuan followed yibo's gaze and looked at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know what happened next all I could remember is running out and reaching backstage again.

I heard my name being called through a microphone on the front stage before I passed out in jiyang's arms.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the grammatical errors