Chapter 04

Xiao zhan pov

We are currently walking to our lecture hall and we noticed that some people are gathered in front of the sports room, basketball room to be exact.

"Hey what's going on there," asked yifei

Oh, yes, yifei also started hanging around with us since she was kind of alone. And I invited her to join us. More people more fun right??.

We went towards the sports room.

"Hey what happened here?" asked jiyang from one of the students in there.

" Yesterday night someone messed up the whole room. most of the things in the room are destroyed" said a student.

I looked at it. Whoa, the whole room is indeed messed up. Broken glasses were everywhere and the showcase they used to put awards is also destroyed. Why would someone do such a thing?

" The award our faculty received from the last match is destroyed too"

" really, hmm.. so that's why huh"

"what?"

"Didn't you saw yibo ge in the morning no wonder he was in a such bad mood? Everyone know hiw hard he worked to receive the award"

I heard some people saying these things. Was it true? I felt bad for him.

"let's go guys. We we'll be late for the class" said yifei

As I was going to turn I bumped into something or someone. I raised my face only to see a smiling face of a boy.

"uh. Sorry" I said to him

" No it's okay, how are you zhan it's been a long time"

What, how does he know me? . I never met him before

" hey sorry, but do I know you? ," I asked him. And saw that his face fell a bit. But he again composed himself

" oh you don't remember me I can't blame you it's been a while after all. I'm Darren wang i used to hangout with your sister when we were in high school I also came to the xu mansion a couple of times" he said to me.

" I am sorry. Seriously i still can't remember, so you study here?? " I tried to
change the topic.

" Yeah actually I study with your sister Ziyi she is also my cousin and came here with her, I don't know she just disappeared out of nowhere"

"baby zhan" shouted a voice behind me

Oh please... God. Why me...

I quickly glanced at the surroundings. And many people around were staring at me, and I looked at Darren, he is wearing a teasing look with a stupid smirk.

I tightly shut my eyes and opened them again before turning around. There she was... my Ziyi Jie.