Chapter 10

Author's pov

Zhan along with others are now in a public club near the uni where students usually go to hang out, true to their words zhan, jiyang, and jili paid for every food they brought.

While others were enjoying their meals zhan was lost in his thoughts, he was thinking about the particular daydream he saw

Well more like a wet dream.

Zhan couldn't understand the logic on this, why the hell would he get a wet dream about yibo, it is not like he is into boys...

Or is he?

Zhan pulled out his phone and quickly typed.

' how to know If I am gay or not

And damn.

It said the most guys get to know about them being gay by the sexual attraction they have for boys and.......

Sex dreams about boys.

This one hit zhan hard on the head, was he gay then??
.
.
.
.
Zhan's pov

The new information was too much for me, it is not like I have a problem with being gay, but still getting wet dreams about your childhood friend is more than weird.

I looked at some boys who were dancing and having a chat with their friends, I'm not attracted to them. But why does only Yibo gets me nervous.?

damn, this guy is not good for my heart.

"so zhan what are you planning?" my daydream broke when I heard Rubin's voice.

"huh? What?" I asked him.

"zhan what's wrong with you bro, we were talking about your performance in the upcoming talent show," said jili.

I looked at others everyone was looking at me, and my eyes met with yibo's.

His gaze is something that makes me go weak on my knees and capable to make a skip on my heartbeat.

"ZHAN!!" it was jili this time

" yessss"

"what's wrong with you dude"

"ah nothing, well about the talent show, singing is my choice" I quickly answered.

" hmm. Do you have a song on your mind?" asked haoxuan.

" well no, but I am gonna choose something emotional "

"anyway do your practices, you have only one month and two weeks," said jiyang.

"hm. I will"

And we continued drinking and chatting, there was a game zone we played many games. The rest of the time went haoxuan being a Romeo towards jiyang, we had so much fun.