Chapter 15

Author pov

⚠️NSFW CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

Zhan sipped his coffee cup and stared at the outside of the cafe he was currently in, outside there was an eye-catch view of a natural lake

Zhan sipped his coffee cup and stared at the outside of the cafe he was currently in, outside there was an eye-catch view of a natural lake. The moment he felt the taste of the coffee is disappearing from his tongue he again took a sip.

He focused on the man in front of him who was currently.....

Staring at him.

Awkward...

" So when did you come back" zhan spoke up.

Darren's eyebrows twitched in confusion.

"I was always here," he said in a low voice looking down and looking up again.

" Maybe you didn't notice me like.." Darren stopped in middle.

Zhan raised eyebrows at him, but the latter only shook his head and chuckled.

" so are you coming for the faculty trip? " asked Darren

" my name is on the list, but I am planning to stay here"

" why? "

Zhan looked at Darren and answered before taking another sip of his coffee.

" just feel like not going"

" come on zhan it will be fun," said Darren and put his hand over Zhan's which was on the table.

Zhan didn't tried to pull his hand from the hold.

" Now come with me, I want to take you somewhere," said Darren, ignoring Zhan's protest he pulled zhan with him and went out of the cafe.

Darren took zhan to a park.

" Why are we here?" asked zhan.

" Why do people come to the amusement park silly," Darren asked back.

Zhan looked ahead, the park was crowded, kids were playing with random things, couples who almost put their authority on every bench in the park. Pets having a great time with their masters.

The whole thing was filled with positive energy.