Chapter 12

Author pov

Days passed after zhan and Yibo being an official couple, they announced it to their friends and the news spread like a wildfire, hundreds of hearts were shattered from the news including jiyang's
.
.
.
Jiyang's pov

I still remember the day I first saw zhan, he looked like a bunny. He was surprised to see extra people in the room (yubin, jili) that day my mood was off because of the certain incident I had with my supposed-to-be ex-roommate (haoxuan) but the atmosphere changed drastically.

Although I spent my life joking around only I know how my heart was longing for the warmth of love, the first time I saw zhan it started beating like a drum on rock n rolls.

Simply he was rain to my desert of heart which was full of cracks which only love can heal.

I started showing my interest in him, but i wished maybe just maybe I was more serious about it.

When haoxuan started taking advance steps me it started to piss me off, I still remember the conversation I had with him.

That was the day haoxuan confessed to me.

Flashback

"I'm sorry" this was the first thing came out of me after hearing haoxuan's confession, the smile on his face disappeared.

"why"

"I'm already in love with someone"

A frown appeared on his face, after thinking for a few seconds he spoke again

"is it zhan" I was surprised.

"............ yes, am I that obvious," I asked him with a nervous smile.

He chuckled bitterly, I don't know why but my heart hurts a little seeing that painful smile, that he wearing on his face by force.

" no, you're not obvious, but I wished that you were," said haoxuan.

Confusion clouded my mind.

"what do you mean," I asked him.

" you don't look like you're in love with zhan, it seems more like a friendship, I advise you to make your feelings visible or you'll end up like me," he said with a sad smile.

"Xuan I'm sorry"

"you don't need to apologize it's not your fault," said Xuan and started walking away.

Suddenly he stopped, turned around, and came towards me.

The next thing I know is I was being kissed by him, I was shocked as hell.

Flashback end

Author pov

Jiyang smiled at that memory. He thought without zhan his love life will be a book without colors but unknown to him someone else was already choosing brushes to paint his life from the color named love.

Meanwhile, zhan and Yibo were in their own world. After Zhan's confession both of them obviously couldn't go to sleep anymore.

Yibo pulled zhan with him and went to the garden outside the building.

"Yibo" zhan spoke first.

"mn?"

"When did you fell in love with me," asked zhan.

Yibo kept quiet for some seconds and continued walking with Zhan's hand on his.

"Two weeks before i confessed to you," said Yibo. Zhan blushed and was amused at the same time.