Chapter 03

Author's pov

Zhan and jiyang started arranging their rooms. There was nothing like cleaning and all, they just had to unpack their belongings, and in the evening they received their timetables for the classes.

" it's great we have the same schedule I can 24 hours stare at you," said jiyang

" seriously jiyang" zhan shook his head and laughed a bit.

" no, really there are so many benefits in dating me"

" such as?"

" like you can get a free ticket to heaven as I'm an angel-like all other says," said jiyang winking

"you're unbelievable"

"then you should start believing your future husband"

They stared at each other for a second and immediately burst into laughter.

"Seriously dude you're good at this"

" what? flirting? "

" yeah"

" don't be jealous it's a result of having a mom who is obsessed with romantic films novels and manga"

" How is that?" zhan asked laughing

" well for example when I was a kid 'Romeo and Juliet' was my bedtime story and 'every night in my dreams was the lullaby," said jiyang.

" so eager to meet your mother someday," said zhan while finally calming down.

They spent the rest of the day while fooling around and didn't go to lunch since zhan brought some homemade foods which are enough for 4 people so they invited jili and yu bin. They got to know that jili also has the same schedule but not yubin since he is a medical student while others studied business and management.

When evening tea time came they went to the cafeteria.

They were ordering the food and drinks, suddenly heard gasps and squealing sounds from nearby people

They were ordering the food and drinks, suddenly heard gasps and squealing sounds from nearby people. Zhan turned to see where everyone was looking at and had the shock of the day

"Wang yibo" he murmured for himself