1

"...Kim Sunoo and Nishimura Riki, Sim Jaeyun and Park Sunghoon, Lee Heeseung and Jung Engene, and the last pair are Park Jongseong and Yang Jungwon" the teacher announced the pairing for their project.

"As you all heard, all of you will be partners for this semester's project. Every pair is randomly picked as I want all of you to get along with everyone." the teacher said.

As the teacher announced the instructions for the project, Jungwon's heart was racing. His partner is Jay! His long time crush.

'OMG! My partner is Jaayy!!! Ahhh! I can't take this! I will now have an excuse to get close to him' Jungwon thought while holding his laughter.

Lunch time...

Jake, Niki, Sunoo, Heeseung and Jungwon went to the school cafeteria as usual. Heeseung noticed that Jungwon seems happier than usual.

"Jungwon, did you win the lottery or something? You look so happy today, what's up?". Heeseung asked.

"Yes hyunggg! I hit JACKPOT!" Jungwon said loudly, attracting the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. "I got paired with Jay" Jungwon then whispered.

"Yeah, yeah I bet you are going crazy right now." Sunoo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Figures. Who else would make our Wonie go insane like this, right? You look like a ripe tomato right now." Jake chuckled.

Jungwon's cheek got more reddish hearing his hyungs' tease.

"Hey, hey stop teasing him. Look at him he's gonna explode soon if you keep doing that". Heeseung laughed.

"Heeseung hyung don't laugh at me, I-I am just in l-love" Jungwon said shyly.

"Well, hopefully you get the chance to ask him out" Niki said as he tapped Jungwon's shoulder.

As they were talking Jungwon noticed Jay on a table sitting all alone...

"I'll leave you guys then. Gotta take my mans." Jungwon said.

"Fine, go ahead and catch the fish so you can have your dinner ready." Sunoo teased.

Jungwon blushed a little but still went to Jay's table.

"Uhm-m. J-jay, right?" Jungwon stuttered. 'Omg! I stuttered! What if he thinks I'm weird!' Jungwon thought. Jay just nodded in response.

"C-can I sit with you? Ah by the way, I'm Jungwon. Yang Jungwon. I am your partner for our project earlier, if you remember." Jungwon was having butterflies in his stomach.

"Oh okay. Sure" Jay coldly said.

Jungwon asked him questions but most of the time Jay only nodded. This made Jungwon feel a little awkward but stayed there nonetheless.

After a few minutes of Jungwon blabbering the bell rang and they bid farewell as their next class were different.

After class...

"It's kind of hard to talk to Jay, I think I will have a rough time" Jungwon said upset.

"You're giving up now? I thought you really liked him. He's quite famous for being cold, I'm sure you know" Sunoo sassed.

"It's just the beginning, no need to be too upset, surely he will accept you soon enough." Heeseung said.

"You're right hyung, I'll make him fall for me. Just you wait Park Jongseong." Jungwon smirked.

The next day...

Jungwon was excited to go to school as his first class is with Jay. He quickly took a shower, brushed his teeth, and just skipped breakfast. His friends are waiting for him outside.

All of them goes to school together every morning as their houses are just close by. They always arrive at school early. They always go to the library to pass the time.

As they arrived at the library Jungwon saw a boy sitting at the library with his earphones on.