8

"J-jay? Why are you so early?"

"I could say the same for you."

Jungwon blushed. "I-I just didn't want to be late."

"Same goes for m-me."

They looked each other in the eyes and blushed.

"Uhm...eh...w-what did you want to talk a-about?" Jungwon said while fiddling his fingers.

"Uhhh...let's get something to eat first. I skipped breakfast...hehe."

"What!? Why did you skip breakfast?"

"Oh...haha." 'Cute' Jay thought as he scratched his head.

'He skipped breakfast for me?...hahaha well I did too' Jungwon thought while chuckling a bit.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing." 'I just find you so cute Jay but...hot at the same time, oh god! what am I thinking!? Erase...erase...erase!' Jungwon slapped himself in the face.

"Wh-what happened to you, why did you slap your face?"

"Oh...hehe." Jungwon was thinking of some reasonable answer as he can't say that he was thinking something not so innocent about Jay. "There was a mosquito...hehe."

"Mosquito in a mall? What are they doing letting a mosquito in a mall!?"

"Calm down...let's just find something to eat."

"Mm-sure, what do you want?"

"You..." Jungwon mumbled.

"What?"

"You...gurt. Yeah! Yogurt I want yogurt...haha."

"Yogurt in the morning? No I won't let you eat that."

"O-okay then...you choose."

"Then...come with me. I also found a good restaurant here, it's as good as the restaurant last time if not better."

"S-sure."

Jay and Jungwon went to the restaurant and they ordered different foods. They ordered curry, tteokbokki, gimbap, bibimbap and bulgogi.

"Wh-y did you order so much?"

"Well..." 'I don't want my little kitten to starve...what!? what little kitten am I talking about!?" Jay thought as he was smiling awkwardly. "I-I'm starving...yeah."

"O-okay."

They ate together but barely talked as both of them are flustered by each other.

They finished eating and was about to go to the garden, when they saw Sunoo and Niki.

"Sunoo? Ddeonu! Hey!" Jungwon called to Sunoo.

"Oh, Wonie? What are you doing here?"

"Well...hey let's not talk about me. Let's talk about you two. Is there something I'm supposed to know?" Jungwon said as he raised his left eyebrow.

"Uhh...hehe...well...we..." Sunoo said as he looked at Niki.

"We are together now." Niki said confidently.

"Aha! Finally! I was actually starting to think that you two will never be together as both of you are cowards." Jungwon chuckled at the cute reaction of the couple.

"So, answer me now. YaNg JuNgWoN. Is something going on between you and Jay?" Sunoo said with a sassssss.

"Haha...hehe...hihi...hoho...huhu... actually we-"