25

(A/N: This happened the day after the kidnapping incident and the day when Soobin and Hyuka went on a date.)

After the incident with Soobin, Jay and Jungwon stayed together. Jungwon's parents came back as soon as they heard the news about Jungwon. Jungwon told them everything and he also introduced Jay as his boyfriend. His family accepted Jay wholeheartedly. They were happy for Jungwon. Jungwon wanted to stay with Jay for a while so he asked his parents to let him stay in Jay's house. Of course they approved of it.

"Thank you mom and dad. I love you!" Jungwon said as he hugged his parents.

"Okay okay. You should pack your things now." Mrs. Yang said as she chuckled.

"Yeah. You should." Mr. Park said as he waved his eyebrows.

"Oh. I thought you wanted to make me happy but you just wanted to throw me out, don't you?" Jungwon said as he pouted.

"Maybe? Who knows. Now get packing." Mr. Park said as he laughed.

Jay and Jungwon laughed at the funny behavior of Jungwon's parents. Jay helped Jungwon pack his things and they finished in no time.

"That should be all." Jungwon said as he closed his suitcase.

"You can just borrow my clothes and uniform, you know? We're about the same size anyways." Jay said as he sighed.

"But I want my clothes. Your clothes are too flashy." Jungwon said as he chuckled.

"What do you mean flashy?" Jay said as he raised one of his brows.

"Nothing. I guess you just look good in anything." Jungwon said as he chuckled again.

"Why are you laughing then?" Jay asked his left eyebrow still raised.

"Mhm." Jungwon sucked his lips and held his laughter.

Jay looked at him and rolled his eyes. He then went to Jungwon and tickled him. "If you wanna laugh then I'll make you laugh." Jay said as he laughed like a maniac.

"Ah! Zay-hyung. Hahaha. S-sto-haha. My paren-haha are downst-haha." Jungwon tried to stop Jay but he failed.

Jay stopped as he pulled Jungwon into a hug. "You're too cute!" Jay said as he pinched Jungwon's nose.

"Aw! Not my nose Zay-hyung!" Jungwon said as he pouted.

"Okay." Jay said as he laughed. "We should get going. Mom's waiting for us and also dad too." Jay said as he pecked Jungwon's cheek.

Jay pulled away from the hug and stood up to get Jungwon's bag but Jungwon pulled him causing him to fall on Jungwon's arm.

"J-jungwonie?" Jay said as he fell on Jungwon's arms.

Jungwon didn't respond with a word instead he closed the gap between their lips. It was a sweet kiss. It was passionate. No tongue and no lust. They pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other.

"You're getting good at this Jungwonie." Jay said as he smirked.

"Let's go now Jongseongieeee." Jungwon said as he ran out the door.

"Yah. Don't tease me like that!" Jay said as he took Jungwon's things down.

They went downstairs and bid farewell to Jungwon's parents. After that, they went to the Park's residence.

"Ah. We're finally here." Jay said as he sighed in relief. "We should just call the workers to take the bag inside. I'm too tired." Jay said as he leaned on Jungwon's shoulders.

"Okay let's go. I'll give you a massage." Jungwon said as he smiled.

They went out of the car and rang the bell. Jay's mom rushed to the gate and opened it for them.

"Hello Jungwon-ah." Mrs. Park said as she pulled Jungwon into a hug. She then called for the workers to take their luggages.

"Hello mom." Jungwon blushed as he said that. 'Mom' what a great feeling he had when calling Jay's parents "mom and dad".

"Mom. Didn't you miss me?" Jay said as he pouted.

Jungwon and Mrs. Park pulled away from the hug. "Oh shut up, baby boy." Mrs. Park chuckled.

"Mom! I told you not to call me that." Jay said as he crossed his arms.

"Fine fine. You are Jungwon-ah's baby now anyways." Mrs. Park said as she waved his brows. "Let's get inside now."

Jay and Jungwon followed. They were stunned. The house wasn't like this before. It was more beautiful.

"Mom did you renovate the house?" Jay asked as he looked around.

"Yes! Did you like it?" Mrs. Park asked as she smiled widely. "Your dad also helped me decorate. I didn't know that he was good at interior decorating. He just surprises me everytime." Mrs. Park's eyes were sparkling when she said that.

"Okay okay. I get it mom." Jay said as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

They laughed together when they heard footsteps coming from the stairs. They turned to see who it was.

"Oh having fun without me?" Mr. Park said as he raised one of his brows.

"Dad!" Jay said as he rushed to hug Mr. Park.

"Oh boy. There there." Mr. Park said as he patted Jay's back. "Hello Jungwon-ah." Mr. Park greeted as they pulled away from the hug.

"Hello d-dad." Jungwon said as he smiled.

"Let's eat. Shall we?" Mrs. Park said as she smiled.

'They are all too lively. What a happy family. I would be very happy to be part of this family. Don't get me wrong my family is already great in itself.' Jungwon thought as he smiled back and followed them to the dining room.

They ate their lunch happily. They chatted about silly things and laughed together. They were like a one whole happy family.

*BOOM*

"Ahhh!"

The sound of the bomb explosion on the movie they were watching was too loud which surprised them all.

"Aish. That surprised me." Mr. Park said as he sighed.

"Just turn it off. That's too boring." Mrs. Park said as she stood up. "I'll go take a nap first. You can do what you want kids." She said as she went up.

Jay nodded and he pulled Jungwon closer to him. Jungwon blushed as he looked away to hide his face.

"Ehem. I'm still here." Mr. Park said as he raised one of his brows.

"Can you go now dad? Please?" Jay said as he rolled his eyes.

"You dare roll your eyes on me!?" Mr. Park said still raising one of his brows.

"Dad. Please." Jay said as he laughed.

"Fine. Fine. Just go to your room and don't get too loud. Your mom's sleeping. 'Kay?" Mr. Park said as he chuckled and went out to work.

Jay chuckled and Jungwon's face got redder. They went up to Jay's room and they locked the door. Jay then threw Jungwon to the bed.

"Z-zay-h-hyung?" Jungwon said as he buried himself to the sheets.

Jay smirked and licked his lips and winked.

"You ready Jungwonie?"

-THE END-

(It's officially finished. Thank you all for staying with me. This was really fun. I'll start writing the epilogue now.)

(HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉 WISH YOU A GREAT YEAR AHEAD🎆)

(Once again thank you😘😊)