26 - EPILOGUE

(A/N: Hello everyone. This is the epilogue of I'll be your Nightlight. This'll be the last chapter that I will post here. Thank you again for reading.)

.

7 years have passed...

Jungwon's POV~

"Phew." I heard Jay-hyung sighed. We are preparing for the get-together party we planned. It's actually just us seven 'cause we want more time with each other. If we invite more people they're probably just gonna bug us.

"We finally finished cooking, cleaning and decorating. We should have just rented a restaurant or something." Jay-hyung whined.

"There's no way I would allow that! You're too hard to deal with when you're drunk so it'd be the best to do it here at home." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I saw Jay-hyung pouted and he then walked closer to me and hugged me from the back. He kissed me on my neck before whispering something.

"Don't you like it when I'm drunk?" He said as I felt shivers run through my body. He really knows how to deal with me. I felt him lifting up my shirt and lick my ears.

"Uhh..." I moaned. My ears are too sensitive and he knows that. I felt his kiss going down to my neck as I moaned again.

"Wonie? Seongie?" Someone rang the doorbell and I think it's Sunghoon-hyung.

"Wait a minute Hoonie-hyung!" I shouted as I rushed to open the door pulling away from Jay-hyung. I saw him pouted but I ignored it. I opened the door and saw Jake-hyung and Sunghoon-hyung.

"Jakey-hyung!" I rushed to hug Jake-hyung as soon as I saw him. It's been a few months since we saw each other. We all have different jobs now so it's really hard to find time for parties like this. Thankfully, we were all free today and tomorrow.

"I missed you Jakey-hyung, Hoonie-hyung." I said as I let them in.

"I missed you too Wonie-ah." I heard Jake-hyung said as he hugged me before going in.

We sat down on the couch and Jay-hyung gave them drinks. As they were about to drink, I stopped them.

"Wait. Jongseongieee can you get them a juice first or maybe water? It's still early for alcohol. I still wanna catch up. Let's wait for the others. Is that okay Jakey-hyung? Hoonie-hyung?" I asked as I smiled at them.

"Of course. Let's wait for the others. And I do also want to catch up with you guys." Jake-hyung said as he smiled. He's still as cute as ever. I also saw Sunghoon-hyung nod and smile. He's still as handsome as ever. They really look good together.

"So how are you Wonie-ah?" Jake-hyung asked as he took a sip from the juice. We chatted for a while and laughed at each other. Someone then rang the bell.

"Wonieee! Jay-sssi!" I already know who that is. I rushed to the door and opened it.

"Sunoo!" I hugged him tightly. I also missed this sassy friend of mine. He is with his husband Niki. "Niknik, how are you two?" I asked as I also hugged Niki.

"We're great!" Niki said as he smiled.

"Let's go inside Jakey-hyung and Hoonie-hyung are already here." I said as I pulled Sunoo with me. "We are gonna chat. A very long chat." I said as we sat down in the couch. We chatted for a while and it was already 6 pm.

Heeseung-hyung is dead.

Yes.