12

⚠️This chapter is dedicated to our lovely Hana🥰🤭😈. EN-JOY

"Are you ready Niknik?" Jake said as he patted Niki's back.

"Of course. I'll get to it then." Niki said as he walked towards the panting girl.

"Are you okay?" Niki said in a fake worried tone.

"Ahh- Niki-ah, y-yes I-I am." she replied in a (not)cute voice. 'Omggg! So embarrassing, why did you have to be here Niki-ah.' She thought.

"Do you need any help? Oh, here let me wipe your face."

Niki wiped her face which made Hana flustered. But someone's getting jelly.

Sunoo was glaring at Hana he rolled his eyes at the sight of the girl.

"Look at that b*tch, does she think that Niki will truly like her? Ewww." Sunoo said with a disgusted face.

"It's okay Ddeonu, like you said Niki will never like her. You're a billion times better than her." Jake said as he put his hands on Sunoo's shoulder.

While they were chatting Niki offered to help Hana. Hana agreed to Niki's offer. Niki took her to the garden, they sat under a tree and Niki told Hana to wait in there as he would just get her some clothes and food.

Hana agreed to him even though she thinks it's suspicious because why do they need to go to the garden if he will just go back inside. But she thinks that Niki just wants to be romantic or something so she ignored it. She sat there happily not knowing what will happen next.

Niki left a bag beside Hana. Hana didn't notice it as she was only focusing on Niki.

Niki then smirked as he walked away from Hana. Hana was still focusing on Niki not caring about anything.

A few minutes later while Hana was still daydreaming an eight legged creature came out from the bag. Then another one...and another one...and another one. There were 10 spiders in the bag!

One spider went inside Hana's bag and the others crawled on Hana's skin. Hana felt something crawling on her skin and she just brushed it off because she can't be bothered right now as she was still thinking of Niki. But they kept crawling back.

She was irritated so she looked down and she found spiders!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
She yelled. She rolled on the ground, tried to brush of the spiders and ran towards the bathroom. As she was screaming while running a lot of students looked at her and they laughed. They also hate Hana as she was a total b*tch. Actually EVERYONE hates Hana...even her friends.

She locked herself in a cubicle as she was catching her breath. Little did she know Sunghoon had ordered some girls to try and help her. Of course it's just an act!

"Are you okay Hana?" a girl spoke.

"Yes! Go away!" she yelled.

The girl rolled her eyes but she still continued the act.

"Fine, we will leave you here. Oh, before I forget here." the girl said as she slid a bag under. "Niki told us to give it to you. He said it's something special for you." the girl smirked and left.

'Niki is so thoughtful! He gave me something. Wonder what it is' Hana thought as she opened the bag.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
She screamed her lungs out. She threw the bag away as she saw the cockroaches flying around. She ran to the door but it was locked! She slamed the door hard but it won't open. A cockroach landed on her face and she slapped herself real hard and the cockroach was crushed making her scream even more.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yuckkkkkkkk! Yahhhhhhhhhhh!"
She opened her bag to take her sanitizer but when she opened it a spider jumped on her. "Shiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she threw her bag away and brushed the spider away.

The mirror broke when she threw her bag at it. Suddenly a teacher opened the door. The teacher saw the broken mirror and Hana's bag. "What is this mess Ms. Jung!" she yelled. She knows that Hana have several guidance records so she assumed that Hana broke the mirror, which is true.

"She locked the bathroom door ma'am. Even though we told her that we really need to use it." a girl said to the teacher.

"Yes ma'am that is true. She cussed at us and told us to leave." the girl said as she pointed at Hana.

"I see. Ms. Jung detention after class and I would talk to the principal for suspension!" the teacher said and left.

Everyone laughed at Hana. They were happy that Karma had struck her. "Karma is a b*tch if you're a b*tch." a girl said.

Hana just went home. She didn't even go to the detention.

Everyone was happy about what happened.

"Our plan was a success baby." Sunghoon said as he hugged Jake and gave him a peck on his neck.

Jake blushed at the sudden kiss. "Y-yeah. She deserved it."

"Sunny! Did I do good?" Niki said as he smiled at Sunoo.

"Yes. Very Good." Sunoo pinched Niki's cheek. "But that is the last time I'll let you hit on others, Riri." Sunoo said as he pulled Niki closer to him.

He then pressed his lips against Niki's. Niki was surprised but he liked it nonetheless.

Heeseung then butted in. "Ahem*cough* *cough*."

"You okay hyung?" Jake asked.

"Yeah... now that were done with Hana. What should we do about Jay and Jungwon?"

😈So this chapter is just all about revenge on Hana. I know that maybe it's too much since she didn't really appear in so many chapters. But-😈🙃