10

"Zzay-ssi? What are you guys doing there?"

"Waiting for you of course."

Jungwon smiled softly as he intertwined his hands with Jay.

Heeseung and Jake looked at each other with a face saying 'What!?' They didn't know that Jay and Jungwon are now together.

"YaNg JuNgWoN! Is there something I NEED to know?" Heeseung said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Yah, Wonie-ah. Why didn't you tell us about this?" Jake followed Heeseung's question.

"Uhh...hehe...I was about to tell you hyungs. But I was just overly excited that I forgot...hehe. Forgive me, pwishhh."

"Uhh. Fine! But you need to tell us EvErY SiNgLe detail. Okay?" Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"Okay HeeHee-hyung."

They went inside the school. They were walking towards the library as it was still a little early when Heeseung noticed that LoVe iS iN tHe AiR.

"Ahem...Ehem...Ihem...Ohem...Uhem."

"Are you okay HeeHee-hyung?" Niki asked the single Heeseung.

"When are you gonna stop calling me that!?"

"When I stop breathing hyung."

"How about I make you stop breathing right now!?"

"Sunny, protect me pleashh." Niki said as he hides behind Sunoo.

"Now, now stop it you too we're near the library so be quiet."

Heeseung rolled his eyes as they entered the library. They spent their time in the library until their classes start. They went to different classrooms. As they were walking towards their room someone was smirking towards Jungwon.

Lunch time...

The bell rang indicating that lunch time has started. Jay was walking with Sunghoon to the cafeteria when he saw Jungwon...

"Wonie-ah!" Jay greeted Jungwon but it seemed like he didn't hear it. 'Huh? Who is that guy? Why is he so close to Wonie? Hey! Hey! What is he doing!?' Jay thought as he rushed towards the two.

"Who are you!?"

"Zzay-shi, uh...he's no one."

"Don't try to fool me, Jungwon. I saw you two kissing."

"No! We didn't kiss!"

"So what? If we did? Who are you?" said the boy.

"Me? I'm just his f*ck*ng boyfriend! And you, you are just a trashy scumbag."

"How dare you!?" The boy was about to punch Jay but Sunghoon grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Try to lay a finger on him and I'll send you to hell." Sunghoon whispered to his ears.

"S-sunghoon-ah, uh...I'm sorry."

"Now, get out of my sight before I really make you sleep for eternity."

The boy ran as fast as he could. Sunghoon can be so scary! Especially when it comes to his friends or loved ones.

Jay just walked out. He was so mad that you can feel murderous intent overflowing from his aura. Jungwon tried to follow him but Sunghoon stopped him.

"Wonie, let him cool down first. Trust me it will just make it worse if you follow him now."

Jungwon nodded and he went to the cafeteria with Sunghoon.

They arrived at the cafeteria and Jake noticed something was off.

"Baby? What's wrong with Wonie?"

"It's Jay."

"What happened?" Heeseung butted in.

"Let us sit down first."

Jungwon and Sunghoon sat down with the rest of the group.

"So, is it okay if I tell them Jungwon?"

"Yes..."

"So...I don't really know what happened. This is just what I saw. Me and Jay were walking towards the cafeteria then we saw Jungwon with this bast*rd."

"Language..." Heeseung said.

"Hyung, can you let me finish?"

"Ok..."

"So as I was saying there's this guy, he was so close to Jungwon and from our view they seemed like they were kissing, I'm not sure if what I saw is right."

"We weren't kissing..."

"It's okay Wonie, we believe you."

"But Jay doesn't." tears suddenly fell down on Jungwon's eyes.

"Don't cry Wonie. Please stop. Just give him time I'm sure he'll believe you soon." Heeseung said as he hugged Jungwon.

After they comforted Jungwon, Sunghoon went to find Jay on the rooftop. He saw Jay standing there with his eyes soaked in tears.

"Seongie? Are you alright?"

Jay wiped his tears off. "Yes. I-I'm fine."

"Don't you trust Wonie?"

"Of course, I do but..."

"But what? I'm sure that whatever happened Wonie didn't want to cheat on you."

"I don't know...the moment I start to feel happy...it will be ruined immediately."

Sunghoon hugged Jay as he patted his back. "Don't worry, I'll help you." Sunghoon assured Jay.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Sunghoon winked at Jay.

(✌✌Sorry if this was quite short and boring✌✌)
(Anywayzz thanks for reading😊)