Enhypen's Anniversary Special

So this is set to happen in an alternate universe.

⚠️Unrelated to the story.
⚠️Little bit of smut.
⚠️Please ignore this if you are sensitive in this kind of thing. Thank you❤

.

The seven of them went to a trip to an island but a storm suddenly formed out of nowhere!

"Ahhhh! What the f*ck is happening!" Jay shouted.

"Language! Ahhhh!" Heeseung shouted.

"Hyung! We are literally on the verge of dying and you are still concerned about language!?" Jungwon shouted back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sunoo yelled as he was about to fall to the ocean.

"Sunoo-shiiii!" Niki shouted as he catched Sunoo's arm. "Guys! Help me! Sunoo is falling!"

"Ahhh! Sunoo hold on!" Jake shouted as he helped Niki pull Sunoo up.

They successfully pulled Sunoo up and they sighed.

"Thank you! I thought I was dying!" Sunoo shouted as the storm was still going on and they can barely hear each other.

"Haaaa!" someone shouted.

They all looked to the left from where the shout came.

Sunghoon was floating in the air. "Guys! Help me! Ahhhhh!" Sunghoon shouted.

"Oh my god! What is happening!? Hold on Hoonie!" Jake shouted as he went to help Sunghoon. Everyone also followed him to help Sunghoon who was still in the air.

"What is that!?" Sunoo shouted.

"You're shining Hoonie!" Jay shouted.

"Wha-!? What is happening!?" Sunghoon yelled.

And suddenly while they were helping Sunghoon a big wave came crushing on them, causing them to drown and faint.

.

It was now bright and sunny when Sunghoon woke up.

"Arghh! Where am I?" Sunghoon muttered to himself as he looked around and saw that he was on the seashore.

After a few minutes of walking around he found Jake. "Jake? There you are my lovely baby." Sunghoon said as he rushed to hug Jake.

"Hoonie! I finally found you! Have you seen the others?"

Sunghoon pulled away from the hug. "Unfortunately no." Sunghoon said as he sighed.

"I hope they're okay." Jake said as he also sighed.

"You know, let's find some fruits or anything to eat and head up to the top of the hill so we can make some kind of signal." Sunghoon said as he cheered Jake up.

"Hmm. That's a good idea." Jake said as he kissed Sunghoon's cheek.

Sunghoon blushed and he kissed Jake back...this time on the lips.

"Hmph...amph" Jake moaned while kissing.

They kissed for 3 minutes and stopped. "I think we should go and find food first." Jake said as he was catching his breath.

"Hmm." Sunghoon nodded and they both went to the forest.

On the other side of the forest...

There lied Jungwon, Jay and Heeseung. Heeseung was the first to wake up. He looked around and found Jungwon and Jay by his side, still unconcious.

'Both of them look so cute. I am so lucky to have both of them.' Heeseung thought as he chuckled.