9

"So...J-jay is it o-okay to ask you about earlier?"

"What is it?" Jay asked while looking at Jungwon in the eyes.

"Did something happen to you in your childhood?"

"Oh, that."

"Will you tell me?" Jungwon saw Jay getting uncomfortable. "It's okay if you don't, I'll just wait until you're ready."

"No...I'll tell you."

Jungwon held Jay's hand as Jay told him his past.

-Backstory-

Jay was still a child when his parents left him with his aunt and uncle as they needed to travel a lot because of their job. His parents still visits him from time to time but mostly they only visit once every two months. At first Jay's aunt and uncle treated him kindly but after a few weeks, they started abusing him. As for why it's just because his aunt and uncle are just total b*llsh*ts.

They always hit Jay for making even just the smallest mistakes. They spend the money on gambling and their vices that Jay's parents send. There was one time that Jay was so scared because his aunt yelled at him. His aunt also brought a Doberman to scare Jay even more. Jay was traumatized by that incident and that's why he is scared of dogs. His parents found out about this and sent them to prison and was sentenced for 14 years. It was now 10 years after that but Jay hasn't overcome his trauma yet.

-End of backstory-

After hearing Jay's past Jungwon hugged Jay. He patted Jay's back as he comforted him.

"I'm sorry Jay."

"Don't be, It's not like it's your fault."

Jungwon hugged Jay tighter while Jay hugged him back.

"Jungwon-ah, w-will you still like me the same even though I'm like t-this?"

"No."

Jay's eyes widen and tears started to form in his eyes.

Jungwon released the hug. He smiled as he wiped Jay's tears.

"No...I won't like you the same anymore. I will love you more." Jungwon said as he kissed Jay on the forehead.

Jay's tears started to form again and it finally fell.

"Wonie...I love you too."

"I want to stay together with you forever. W-will you accept me as your boyfriend?"

"I will!"

Jungwon was so happy as he smiled like a fool and Jay did the same.

"Ahem...*cough**cough*. Am I interrupting something?"

"Mom."

"Seems like someone just got together. Oh- I can't breathe...you two stop releasing love in the air. I'm gonna suffocate." Mrs. Park chuckled. "If you're finished with whatever you're doing come down now. We have to talk about your wedding."

"Mom!"

Mrs. Park chuckled as she left the two in the room.

"So...we should go down your mom's waiting."

"OUR mom."

"Mmm"

Jay and Jungwon went downstairs while they hold each other's hand.

At the dining table...

"Dad? You're here!"

"Oh come here, son!"