5 and Characters' Nicknames

The bell rang...

'Whydidithavetobenow, SERIOUSLY!'. Jungwon thought.

"Umm...t-then Jay, can we just talk after school?" Jungwon asked.

"Mmm-Hmm" Jay nodded in response.

"J-just meet me at the school garden." Jungwon said shyly.

"Mmm-sure"

They went back to their classrooms, causing Jungwon's confession to be postponed.

"Wonie, were you about to confess to Jay?" Heeseung said while waving his eyebrows.

"Yes hyuungg. But it can wait." Jungwon pouted.

"What made you confess?" Heeseung asked curiously.

"M-maybe because o-of the time I spent with him. M-my feelings deepened. I just wanted to take a chance. W-who knows he might like me back."

"That's the spirit, my son...haha. I'm sure he'll like you too. With your cute face you can make anyone roll for you with just a smile." Heeseung chuckled as he said those words.

"I h-hope so." Jungwon blushed at his hyung's words.

Sunoo and Niki have a different class so they separated with the three.

"Riri, are you free this Saturday?"

"Yes, of course baby Sunny. Why?"

"Let's go on a date!" Sunoo said happily like a child that just ate a big bag of chocolates.

"Sure, baby. Anything for you." Niki winked at Sunoo making him blush.

You may be wondering how they end up like this so let's get back to their mall DATE.

Flashback...

As I told you Sunki, Jakehoon and HeeJayWon went separate ways. Sunki went to the arcade and here's what happened.

"D-deonu, I-I have something to tell you."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"You see...I..."

"Hmm?"

"I-I likeyou!" Niki said while looking at his foot.

Sunoo smiled widely like there's no tomorrow. "I like you too, Niknik."

They hugged each other and Sunoo proposed a nickname for only the two of them.

"I want our nicknames to be special, so...just call me Sunny and I'll call you Riri. Is that fine?"

"Hmm. I love it!"

End of flashback...

The classes ended and Jungwon was waiting for Jay to come. After a few minutes Jay arrived at the garden.

"J-jay, umm right here!" Jungwon called the boy.

Jay walked towards the cute boy. "Uhm... so what did you want to talk about?"

"Uhmm.........................." Jungwon paused for quite some time.

"I-I like y-you." Jungwon said while looking at his foot and fidgeting his fingers.

There was only silence for a few minutes. Jungwon was having a crisis inside his mind, until Jay responded...

"I-"

As they were talking there were some familiar figures that are watching them. I'm sure you know who they are.

"Oh god, my son is now a grown-up. Huhuhu." Heeseung cried jokingly.

"Wonie deserves the world. I hope Jay would accept him."

"Jay is quite difficult, even though he feels something he might just ignore it." Sunghoon said.

Everyone started to worry about what Sunghoon just said, because it was very accurate. It was true Jay might just shut his feelings like he always did.

Will Jay confess his feelings?✌😐

Before everything else here's their nicknames😌✌

Friend's Nickname

Heeseung- HeeHee
Jungwon- Wonie
Jay- Seongie
Sunghoon- Hoonie
Jake- Jakey
Niki- Niknik
Sunoo- Ddeonu

Lover's Nickname
Sunghoon-Jake = aussie baby
Jake-Sunghoon = icy baby
Niki-Sunoo = Sunny
Sunoo-Niki = Riri
Jay-Jungwon = Little kitten
Jungwon-Jay = Angry bird