🥀 chapter 7 🥀

Start from the beginning

I turned and then i saw a bouncer '' melanie follow me to the boss lounge '' i nodded and followed suit , we walked and stopped in front of a door , i remember this door as the one tash told me belonged to the boss, i rubbed my arms because i was so nervous . the bouncer said something in a language and then he opened the door , i entered the room and it was purple in color , with a bed in the left side near a wall , there was a couch facing the bed but not close to the bed , there was a pole in the middle of the room , i looked up and saw a chandlier hmm , i looked at the interior of the room and it was beautiful with marble tiles , even with the purple light on i could make out that that the tiles was grey , suddendly i heard the door close and i jotted up , it must be that the bouncer had left , i heard someone sipping a drink and i turned to see that grey eyes again that man that looked so devilishly handsome , it was him the man i bumped into , oh no , not him so he was the boss.

STEAMY SCENE ALERT⚠️⚠️

He sat down on the couch and was staring at me like i'm his prey . '' if your done looking at me gattina { kitten } you can show me what you got on that '' he pointed to the pole , i quickly turned and headed to the pole then the song i see red by everyone loves an outlaw started playing , really how chessy . i started off my routine with swaying my hips and going up and down . '' stop '' he said , oh no did i annoy him , he made the come here gesture to me and i went to him , '' sit '' i was about to sit next to him but he held my waist and made me sit on him , '' now move '' , i understood what his 'move ' meant so i started moving my ass and rubbing it on his bulge which i could feel now on my ass , from the feeling i could tell he his big.

I liked what i was doing , oh no i shouldn't,. oh don't get me wrong i'm no scent i've had make out sessions but haven't had sex yet. i continued rubbing my ass on him and i heard him groan , oh gosh that sounded sexy , he turned me so i was now strandling him, he brought me so close to him that my pussy was touching his bulge and i gasped feeling myself getting wet , he started kissing my neck , nipping on that sweet spot on my neck , i moaned loving the sensation , i bent my neck giving him more access , he moved from my neck to my jawline then to my neck again . He brought his hands to one of my breast and gave it a sqeeze i moaned the feeling was so good he unbuttoned my shirt and brought out my breast from my bra to behold my hardened nipple , he put my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it , i tried holding back my moan but no it all came out , he then tended to my other nipple while squeezing my other breast , he brought his hand to my panties under my skirt he started rubbing me through my panties he kept doing this going up and down the more i was wet for him and i was about to melt, his touch was electrifying, i felt shivers run down my spine , oh gosh with his smell of mint and an amazing cologne that makes me want to just lay so he can take me , he looked into my eyes while still rubbing me , he shifted my panties and started rubbing me " hmm all wet for me " he smirked while looking deep into my eyes, i stared at him like my life depended on his , i felt like kissing him , i wish he would just kiss me , i ran my hand through his hair oh it felt so good his hair was soft and silky , he removed the band holding my branded hair together and my hair fell covering my face , i proceeded to rubbing his cheek and kissing his neck , he groaned telling me he likes it , i continued napping at the skin , i then looked at him at our eyes held each other before i knew what happened he crashed his lips on mine , kissing me hungry, he bit my lower lips asking for access which i granted i opened my mouth and he slid his tongue into my mouth he brought his hand out of my skirt and brought it to my hair pulling it lightly, oh i enjoyed this every moment of this ,we kept on kissing until we were breathless, he looked at me for a sec before kissing my neck again , he then moved my pantie aside and put one of his finger inside me i moaned enjoying this feeling , then he slowly slid another finger inside me and started going in and out with his finger while still rubbing me with his thumb and still licking my nipple, this felt so good and i was a moaning mess , so much pleasure all at same time i rolled my eyes to the back in ecstasy, i was still running my hand through his hair , he then kissed me, i was so close to cumming , immediately he brought his fingers out '' nooo'' i whinned , before i could register what i just said mehn this man makes me so desperatefor his touch , '' don't worry gattina { kitten } soon i'll make you cum so hard , for now i want you too think of me and my touch '' he stated with a smirk on his lips , i looked at him confused, is this a game or what , i then got up and went on my knees trying to unbuckle his belt, i know that he requested me for his pleasures so how about a BJ , he stopped me before i could even successfully unbuckle his belt and brought me up to his lap '' don't bother yourself cara '' he said while caressing my chick '' sir i thought i was here to pleasure you ? '' i asked '' oh you pleasured me gattina , you pleasured me very well '' i looked at him confused , he put his hand in his pocket and brought out a bunch of money '' take this , thank you for the private dance '' i looked at him wide eyed '' but sir this is too much '' .......'' no it's not and stop calling me sir , my name is Alessandro '' he stated before i could say anything his phone started ringing he got it out and answered it , i tried moving to get up but he stopped me , he spoke a foreign language and ended the call '' cazzo { fuck } sorry cara { dear } but i have to go '' i nodded and got up i buttoned my shirt back and made my way to the door with the cash '' until another time gattina '' he said and i left i really must ask him what gattina means .

i quickly ran to find tash , i found her and told everything , i told tash that i should give her half the money but she refused , we argued then we made a descion that i will owe her dinner at her favourite resturant . the night passed , it was 4 am when we closed , tash took me home , i showered and laid naked again and just thought of Alessandro all night till i blanked out.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babies this chapter was longer than my usual chapters and there was a steamy SCENE ouuu😮😮😮🥀🥀

Please vote , writing this story has not been easy.. . I love ya'll 🥀👉👈😘😘😘😘😘