31 . Hunter

Mulai dari awal

"Single person here!" Taehyung yells out as he crosses his arms.

"Sorry, Taehyung." Jimin apologizes quickly, Taehyung huffs and turns around. lead them again.

"Taehyung," Yoongi calls as Jimin stops along with Taehyung.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you take Jimin and show him around? I have to talk with Han Yonghyung."Taehyung looked uncertain about this but nodded.

"Okay, let's go, Jimin!" Taehyung grabs Jimin's hand again but Jimin frees himself.

"Then I should come with you.." Yoongi stops and exhales.

"You can not. It is just some old business things. You will be bored, better be with Taehyung and look around. I won't take long." Jimin nods and turns back to Taehyung who was waiting for him.

"Don't take him out," Yoongi warns before walking off, Taehyung grins but Jimin kept staring in the direction where Yoongi was heading.

"Let's go, Jiminie!" Taehyung yells, waiting for his friend but Jimin was feeling uneasy.

Something doesn't feel okay...

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"And we have tried our-" the conversation paused when the guards announced Yoongi's presence and the door opens for him. Seokjin eyes Yoongi while Yoongi stares at the king of the north, Han Yonghyung.

"Yoongi, you have arrived." Seokjin greets as he walks to Yoongi, Yonghyung avoids eye contact with Yoongi.

"Yes, I can see you are having a guest." Seokjin glanced at Yonghyung before turning back to Yoongi and smiling.

"Yes, Lord Yonghyung has come here to discuss some business." Yoongi scoffed and walked past Seokjin, he approached Yonghyung and tapped his shoulder.

"Lord Yonghyung, it's been a while." Yonghyun flashes a fake smile at Yoongi and comes to hug Yoongi but Yoongi steps back.

"My, it's been a fortune that I am meeting you here, Lord Min." Yoongi nods but he kept his serious face on.

"How have you been? As far as I know that you must be having a great life now since you haven't paid the taxes you owe to my father for 5 years." Yonghyun's smile fades when Yoongi mentioned the taxes he ignored.

"Well, that! I was about to deliver you the money I owed but there was some threat and I had to lay low for a few days."

"How many days? I'm sure you were under-covered for 5years? Were you?" Yonghyun clenched his jaw.

"No, but there was some prob-"

"You are looking well, well dressed and a few ornaments are around your head as well, so there shouldn't be any problem, is there?"Yoongi tilts his head.

"Lord Han Yonghyung?" Yonghyung gulps, trying to avoid Yoongi at any cost.

"Well, I uh-"

"Why don't we talk about business later and since we are here, why don't we visit my newly built library? hm?" Seokjin offers because their conversation was getting heated by now.

"What a wonderful idea, Lord Kim!" Yonghyung exclaimed as he joins Seokjin.

"Shall we?" Seokjin turns to Yoongi with a smile.

"Yoongi, are you joining us?" Yoongi scoffed before walking towards them.

I hate him...

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"Hyung has a build a new library for our librarian!" Taehyung chirps as he shows Jimin all around the palace.

This palace is completely different than Yoongi's, it has more open spaces and more greenery than the Min Palace. The scenery of every corner fascinates Jimin as he walks behind Taehyung.

"And this is-" Taehyung stops when he saw Seokjin walking towards them with Yoongi and Yonghyung trailing behind him.

Jimin's face lights up when he noticed Yoongi but Yoongi was a little surprised to see Taehyung and Jimin here.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin calls with a cheerful voice while waving at Taehhyung. Taehyung gulps and glances at Jimin who was confused by the odd tension in the atmosphere all of a sudden.

"Yes, Hyung." Seokjin gestures at Yonghyung who eyes Taehyung like a pervert.

"Have you met Lord Han Yonghyung?" Taehyung shook his head and bowed at Yonghyung who smirked.

"The young prince has grown up beautifully." Seokjin took the words a little seriously and steps closer to block Yonghyung's view.

"Certainly, his older brother is beautiful so why wouldn't he, right?" Yoongi kept his eyes on Jimin who was scared by now.

"And who might that be? With the young prince?" Seokjin turns back instantly and saw Jimin standing behind Taehyung, Seokjin glances at Yoongi who clenched his jaw.

"Him..um...he is..." Seokjin hesitates to say but there's no way now.

"Jiminie, come here." Yoongi shot his eyes to Seokjin when he called Jimin. Jimin looks back and forth from Seokjin to Yoongi but he decides to listen to Seokjin.

"Yes."

' That was a mistake.... '

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hi, everyone! I'm back with this one! Since my final semester has ended and I'm free for a few days! So, I'm back on publishing this one and got motivated to write as well! I hope you guys will still support this book again 🥺🥺

Thank you for waiting!!!💜💜💜