5 . Attraction

A week later

Yoongi was receiving his lesson for the day, he was bored and tired of these lessons. He was also excited to teach Jimin about some new things which he learned. He teaches Jimin how to read and write, all by himself and Jimin isn't bad of a student, he is a fast learner. Jimin catches everything for the first time which kind of stressless for yoongi and he likes to spend more time with Jimin than being alone now.

The Queen has been observing them and she was happy that her son is finally being open with someone else than the people he knew from before. She knows that her son is a little shy and gets scared whenever he meets new people but as for being the next king, he has to be free or he won't be a better king. So, she let it slide that Yoongi is very close to Jimin and she will support him with anything and whatever he does.

"Is Jimin in his chamber?" Yoongi asks the servant who was following him as he makes his way to Jimin's chamber.

"Yes, my Lord. He stayed in his chamber as you have told him so." Yoongi nods, the servant opens the door and saw an empty chamber inside. He got scared because of where this child could be...

"Where is he!" Yoongi almost freaked out until a maid ran towards him and bowed.

"Where is Jimin?  Have you seen him?"The maid nods as she requests the prince to follow her. Yoongi agrees and follows her, she leads him to the back yard which was kind of empty, not a lot of plants was planted there. In all of that greenery, he spotted a small figure, hovering over the small plants at the corner. Yoongi smiles and walks down to the corner and stood behind the small boy who was occupied by the beautiful plants.

"What are you doing in here? In this board daylight?" Jimin flinches when he heard Yoongi's semi-deep voice and slowly turns to face Yoongi.  Yoongi only smiled at him who had rosy cheeks and lips were red due to biting them for a long time. This site was Yoongi's favorite when the younger looked so fragile and cute.

"Y-Your highness. .I-I.." Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Yoongi kneels beside him and stares down, Jimin can smell the beautiful perfume which the prince was wearing, and the long hair of the prince's slightly brushed against his cheeks, making him blush a little.

"This place is nearly empty, we haven't planted many trees here," Yoongi spoke in his low voice, Jimin tried to hide his face because the prince was so close to him.

"C-can I ask you something, your highness.." Jimin gathers his courage and slightly moves away, he looks at Yoongi with hesitation. Yoongi was confused by the small movement from Jimin.

"Sure." Jimin bites his lower lip while holding his Hanbok's hem. Yoongi smiles and holds Jimin's small hands and strokes them.

"You can talk to me without any hesitation. Do I scare you?" Jimin quickly shakes his head and blushes a little more. Yoongi smiles and gets up to match Jimin's eyes. Jimin looks up and bites his lip more.

"C-can I. .can plant more trees here..to make a small garden?" Yoongi tilt his head to the side and smiled at Jimin. Such a cute way to asking permission for doing something.

"Sure. You can do that, you don't have to ask me about that." Jimin's eyes sparkle and quickly bows at Yoongi. Yoongi pats Jimin's head, he turns around to start walking back.

"But you can't miss your lessons." Jimin quickly follows Yoongi with a huge smile on his face.

"No, your highness! I will not miss my lessons!" Yoongi smiles to himself and walks inside to start Jimin's study.

/  /  /  /  /  /  / /  /  /  /  /  / 

Jimin was humming while working on his homework which was given by the prince. He was so busy that he didn't hear the call at first.

"Jiminie." He turns his head to the door and sat up to bow to the maid who was calling him for a while by now. He smiles and walks closer to him.

"What are you doing? Your meal is ready, that's why I was calling you." Jimin scratches his head being a little embarrassed.

"I was finishing my home works. ."

"By the way, the prince will be eating with you, so you shouldn't wait him." The maid informs as she turns around to leave. 

"The prince has arrived already?!" Jimin chirps and quickly follows her. She escorted Jimin to the other room where the servant of the prince was waiting outside.

"Your highness, the boy has arrived." Jimin waited until the door opens up and his eyes drifted up to see the prince, sitting in there, beside the meal table, hair was undone, robe lazily hanging on his body and an unamused face but soon a smile creeps on his face when he saw Jimin standing at the entrance.

"What were you doing? Were you busy?" Yoongi asks as he started to eat without waiting for Jimin who quickly sat down and hold his hand together to pray before digging in.

"Thank you for the food."He whispers as he grabs the chopsticks and starts to eat, avoiding the prince's question from before.

"Yah, I asked you something! Why aren't you answering!"Yoongi was a little disappointed at Jimin's behavior. Jimin looks up from his food and gulps down the soup before answering.

"I was doing my work which you gave, your highness."Yoongi rolls his eyes while scoffing.

"What have I told you? You can call me by my name when we are alone." Yoongi starts to eat again and Jimin pursed his lips before smiling at Yoongi.

"It's a little uncomfortable to call the prince by his name." Yoongi almost choked on his food.

"Are you okay!" Jimin quickly rushes to Yoongi's side and holds Yoongi's shoulder while slowly rubbing his back. Yoongi turns to Jimin who was worried a little, his small face was showing some signs of concern.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat when he realized that how close Jimin was and he looks down at Jimin's lips. He has plump lips even though he is a boy.

"Your highness?"Jimin asks in confusion and slowly was removing his hands away from Yoongi's back and shoulder but Yoongi grabbed his hand to pull him closer to him, almost making Jimin fall on him. But Jimin handled himself and stares at the prince as his cheeks slowly turn red.

Yoongi leans closer and his nose slightly brushed against Jimin's cheeks as he inhales Jimin's scent.

"Y-Your highness. ."

"Call me by my name." Yoongi closes his eyes as he inhales Jimin's scent until he hears his name from Jimin's mouth.

Jimin was unsure about what he will do..it's a tough choice to make since he can't just disrespect the prince by calling his name directly. But the prince is insisting on him to call him by his name.

"Call.."

"Y-Yoongi. ." Yoongi smiles and leans back and stares at Jimin who was scared of it.

"What's wrong, petal?"Yoongi brushes his finger and stroke Jimin's cheeks.

"N-Nothing..." Jimin turns away from Yoongi and lowers his head.

His face attracts me the most and how cute he looks whenever he blushes when I do something to him.

What am I going to do with you, Jimin?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The prince is falling for Jimin ~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ