30. Test to prove

A week later the ministers have come up with 3 questions for the new queen of the kingdom.

The ministers have arranged a meeting in the hall room and waiting for the queen to arrive. Meanwhile, Yoongi was present with the ministers since he can not help the queen with anything now.

The general announced the queen's arrival as everyone stood up to bow at Jimin who kept his gaze downwards, afraid to face anyone before the test. Yoongi was sure that whatever they will ask, Jimin knows everything since he is a social butterfly.

"Before starting the test, my Lord. Please forgive me if I act rude today." One of the ministers bows after saying that, Yoongi granted his apologies and gesture them to start the test.

Jimin inhaled before looking at them all, directly in the eyes. Something took control of himself and everyone can feel that.

"We shall begin with a multiple choice question." The minister walks closer to Jimin who stared at him until he stopped in front of Jimin.

"What is important to you... Beauty or intelligence?" Jimin doesn't look up and kept staring down at his feet while the tension in the room grows when everyone got silent to seek an answer from the one who they oppose.

"Intelligence." The minister raise his brow when Jimin answered and everyone in the room, including Yoongi who was amazed by the answer as well.

"Why is that?" The minister asks back with a hard expression, Jeongguk continuously looking back and forth from Jimin and the minister.

"Because there's a lot of things you need to know and that it is how the world works and desires." The minister looks away and clears his throat.

"Then what about beauty?" Jimin looks up at the other minister who asked the question.

"Beauty can be found in whom who knows what beauty is. Everyone can see beauty but few can understand it." Yoongi smiles to himself for hearing such answers coming from Jimin.

'I taught him well.'

"Question!" One of the youngest ministers makes his way to the queen who has never seen him before.

"Yes."

"Would you choose love over loyalty?" Jimin paused a minute to think and this question truly made him think.

"Interesting question," Yoongi spoke loudly enough to catch everyone's eyes. Jimin turns back to Yoongi as well, Yoongi had an amusing face on his face which was rare.

"I would like to know about this as well." Yoongi finally looks at Jimin who shuts his eyes and turns back to the ministers. He clenched his fist and bit his lips, he don't want to feel nervous but he is.

"So, what is your answer!" Everyone started to demand the answer while watching Jimin as he tries to ignore the voices in his head.

"Answer us!"

"What is your answer!"

"Can you answer it!"

'There's no way a lowlife like you can have loyalty!'

'Once the king is done having fun with you, he will throw you away and will bring a new partner!'

'Lowlife can't be a royal!'

'LOW LIFE!

LOW LIFE!

LOW LIFE!'

"Jimin-ah." Jimin fluttered his eyes and turns back to see Yoongi being worried over him.

"Are you okay?" Jimin slowly started to get back everything that has Yoongi done and it doesn't seem like he...he will leave him.