46. War breaks

A week went pretty nicely, Jimin and Yoongi spent their time together all the time. Yoongi refused to leave Jimin alone and he was worried that someone will try to break in and steal Jimin.

It was a beautiful night, the moon was shining and there was a soft breeze, indicating rain. Yoongi was alone in the garden as he admires the work of Jimin with a smile on his face. He was proud that all flowers that he planted, bloomed beautifully.

He loved the name that he gave to his garden; ' Lost Garden '.

The meaning behind is very much interesting and beautiful just like the person who created this. Yoongi remembers asking Jimin about this garden and he explains so thoughtfully.

He said ...

' Lost Garden

A place where you can finally find peace after having a tough day at work.

Where you can rest and watch the flower dance in the wind when the wind flows, brushing against the fragile petals as the night sky looks very mysterious.

It is a place where you can see the moon, shining brightly from above as its light brightens the place and letting the flowers bloom and shine brightly under the light.'

Yoongi smiles as he remembers how intriguing his words were and how amazingly he explained his masterpiece. It is truly a nice place to relax.

' Your highness... '

The soft tone of this person's voice can melt anyone's heart just a second after hearing it.

' Your highness, it's late and it's cold out here. '

A pair of warm arms wrapped around my shoulder, easing my mood of mine with his calming scent.

' Your highness? '

In other words, I told him not to call me whenever we are alone and we are alone now and I want him to call me dearly.

' Yoongi.. '

Finally, my name rolls out so smoothly from his beautiful mouth.

"Yes, my queen." a soft giggle makes the whole mood a lot better than it was already.

"You will catch a cold, honey." my eyes can't have enough of his beauty. The moonlight is making it more difficult for me to take my eyes away from his beautiful face.

Eyes shaped like a beautiful leaf, button-like nose along with flawless skin of his, honey-toned but looking so flawless under the moonlight. Amazing plumped lips despite them glazing under the light, so beautifully.

"Yoongi.."

"You are so beautiful, darling." slowly the eyes turned into a crescent moon and cheeks raise a little as his lips craved into a smile.

"Only for you."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin did not fall asleep as he stares at the cloud full sky, it was covering the moon. He hates it when this thing happens. He felt a soft touch on his back as he turns back to look at the person he adores a lot.

"Why are still awake? It's so late." Jimin sighs as he kept feeling that something will go wrong and this time, he can not be sure what the end will look like.

"Can I ask you something ..." Yoongi was surprised because it is been a while since Jimin asked him something.

"Sure, anything, my love." Jimin inhales before fully turning to Yoongi, facing him as his hair slowly falls over his chest.

"It is more like permission.." Yoongi holds Jimin's face in his hands as he leans in but Jimin stops him.

"Let me finish.."

"Go ahead." Jimin hesitates but stares into Yoongi's eyes with pure determination.

"If...if anything goes wrong this time, then can you forgive me if I do something?" Yoongi was confused by his words.

"What are you planning about?" Jimin cracks a small smile.

"I...I only want you to see me as I am, no outsiders are allowed to see me in this state."

"So...if something goes wrong...then please..allow me to self-immolation." Yoongi's eyes were wide when those words came out from him.

"What are you talking about!"

"Please..allow this. Only if something goes wrong otherwise, I have faith in you and I know you will do your best." Yoongi holds Jimin's hands as he connects their foreheads.

"I will do everything to protect you, even if I am on the door of death." Jimin smiles, he cares about Yoongi's face.

"I know. But I do not want anyone else to eye me or touch me ever again, only you can see me, touch me.." Jimin holds Yoongi's hands and slowly traces them on his body.

"Please me.." He pushes Yoongi's hands down onto his thighs while keeping eye contact with Yoongi.

"Kiss me.."

"Love me.." He leans closer and slightly touches Yoongi's lips.

"Tease me .."

"Have me.."

"Marry me ..."

"Have a future with me.."

Yoongi inhales the sweets cent on Jimin's body when Jimin placed his head on Yoongi's chest.

"You are mine as I am yours.." Yoongi nods as he kisses his exposed skin of Jimin's while holding him into his arms.

They sat there until the moonlight slowly lit up the garden and their room.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The next morning, there was a lot of sound going on outside. These sounds woke Yoongi as well as Jimin too. Yoongi was confused while Jimin looked worried until Jeongguk opens the door with a worried face.

"What is going on! Why there is so much sound!" Yoongi asked while wearing his clothes.

"My lord...the village.." Jeongguk looks so scared to talk.

"What happened!"

"They burned the village! They are destroying the villages and slaughtering our people!" Yoongi's blood boils as he gets up quickly.

"Who is it!"

"It looks like the soldiers from the north, my lord." Yoongi grit his teeth as he almost walked out but he was held back.

"Jimin.."

"Please do not go! They will do bad!" Yoongi comes back and holds Jimin's face.

"I have to go, my people need me. I can not sit back and watch as they kill them!" He kissed Jimin's forehead before walking out, not hearing Jimin's protests.

Jimin fell onto his knees as tears slowly flowed down, he was scared of this situation and never thought this will come that fast.

The maids ran to him, being scared and worried.

"My lord, what should we do..they will come after the palace next!" Mina said while crying.

"Your highness, they will kill us.." Jimin sat there, being soulless as he stares forward.

"Keep the faith.." the maids lift their heads to him. He flashes a smile at them, he was scared but he needs to keep faith in his king.

"Keep faith in our king. He will fight for us." The maid looks a little relaxed.

"Our king will save us."

"He will protect his kingdom."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Kinda wanna finish this book to publish new ones, don't kill me.