21. Will he be okay?

Taehyung started to look for Jimin with the help of Jeongguk now. Jeongguk walked to the back of the garden and he stopped when he saw what was going on.

"Hey! Why are you standing there?" Taehyung asks as he walks to Jeongguk, he also stops when he stares at the scene was going on ahead.

Hoseok was kissing Jimin who didn't even protest, letting someone else kiss him besides Yoongi. That put Taehyung off and he grit his teeth before stomping his way to grab Hoseok by his shoulder and pushed him away before standing in front of Jimin who was shocked by Taehyung and he saw Hoseok was on the ground glaring at Taehyung.

"What is wrong with you! How dare you! Don't you know!" Taehyung yells as he glares at Hoseok who rolled his eyes.

"Jeongguk! Why are you standing there! Grab him and take him to Yoongi-Hyung!" Taehyung orders but Hoseok stops Jeongguk who lowered his head.

"Kim Taehyung, who are you to order someone who is another kingdom's general?" Taehyung frowns at Hoseok's state.

"What.." Hoseok turns to Jeongguk and tilts his head.

"And I am disappointed at you, general. You suppose to take Yoongi's orders, not from some Prince who thinks he is still 12." Taehyung was shocked by Hoseok's tone.

"My apologies, your highness." Jeongguk bows at Hoseok who gets up, dusting his clothes before walking to Taehyung who immediately turned around to cover Jimin, Jimin was surprised and confused by all this, not to mention he was scared too.

"And you, how dare you to interrupt something? Haven't you learned anything from your clan?" Taehyung pursed his lips, trying not to yell at Hoseok.

Hoseok scoffed and rolled his eyes but he glanced at Jimin who looked so confused and scared in Taehyung's arms. He looks so small and fragile.

"I am leaving. Jeongguk, come." Hoseok orders as Jeongguk obeys before giving an apologetic eye to Taehyung who was still holding Jimin.

As they left, Taehyung leaves Jimin and sighed. Jimin finally realized that what happened and he immediately wiped his lips.

"Why did you do that.." Jimin stopped when Taehyung asked him that. Jimin is feeling guilty because he betrayed Yoongi and he doesn't know how will Yoongi act to it.

"You know that Yoongi-Hyung loves you!" Jimin gulps when Taehyung raises his voice.

"I'm..I'm..sorry.." Taehyung scoffed.

"Do you even mean it?" Jimin felt a sting on his heart when Taehyung asked that way.

Do I even...wait did I ever cared or...

"I don't know but I'm very disappointed at you, Jimin." Taehyung states and Jimin's tears slowly streaming down.

'What is going on here?'

Both of them flinched and turned to see Yoongi standing behind them with a confused look on his face. Seokjin was with him as he also was confused by this.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung?" Yoongi and Seokjin both call the others who looked very nervous by now. Taehyung turned back to Jimin before storming off.

Seokjin gave an apologetic look to Yoongi before running behind his brother. Yoongi on the other hand walked to Jimin who lowered his head and refused to look at the new king. Yoongi tilts his head in confusion because there is something with Jimin, whenever Jimin has done something wrong he acts like that.

"Jimin." Yoongi calmly called but Jimin kept starting at his feet, Yoongi gently lifts Jimin's face and saw tears in his eyes.

"What happened? Did Taehyung said you something?" He steps closer to Jimin as Jimin closes his eyes.