{42}- Advance Onto the Stage | Water Gate City

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, sorry about that commotion that I caused." The boy said as he bowed and apologized, but Osprey was still processing what just happened and didn't hear a word. "We should probably switch to our second method of transportations when we're in the vicinity of cities and dense areas of populations, check..."

"Excuse me, but how..." Nagen was also at a loss for words as he looked at the retreating mabeast horde, then back at the boy and his other companions, who showed up out of nowhere.

"Oh, the mabeast horde? Sorry about that. You see, they're a really useful and efficient type of transportation, and it would be a waste to not utilize that when one of my companions happens to have such a neat divine protection... isn't that right, Meili?"

The girl named Meili, who was supposedly controlling the mabeasts, gave the boy a bright smile as a sinister presence loomed over them. A woman in black and purple walked over to the young girl, and patted her on the head. "Meili, I know you're all powerful and stuff now, but please don't overexert yourself, okay?"

"I will, Elsa-nee. Don't worry. Besides, Palmyra can heal me if I do happen to be tired, right?"

The blue haired girl raised a thumbs up to a mage in the corner, who gave a slight nod back.

Now that Osprey noticed it, this group is quite strange.

A girl who can control mabeasts, a woman with insanely sharp knives as if she was an assassin who the little girl calls her sister. Next, we have three girls who seem to be also part of the group but each have their own characteristics. A mage, a girl wears a visible bracelet who doesn't have any other weapon, and an elf with a very intricate-looking staff. There's also an ominous girl floating back there was well. Then, we have the assassin girl in red hair with Kararagian weapons. What the hell is with this team of misfits?

Not to mention the boy, who Osprey assumed was their leader.

He had three swords strapped to his back. Very interestingly carved swords indeed. But three swords? How the hell are you supposed to hold three? Dual wielding was possible and not unheard of, but this dude...

Not to mention the three Great Spirits around him. It's already rare enough to see a corporeal form of a Great Spirit, but this guy has three just hanging around him normally? Unbelieveable...

"Ehh... I know you seem all powerful and all, but please do not bring mabeasts within the vicinity of fortresses again, okay?"

"Ah, I see. I'm really sorry about that." The boy apologized immediately, before forming a giant carriage-like object right in front of him as he constructed a vehicle that Osprey has never seen before. Is he a genius at magic as well?

"Anyways, Priestella is over there, right?" The boy said to Osprey as he pointed towards the north, and nodded.

"You're off to Priestella? Have a safe trip then." Osprey said as he did a knight stance before giving them a wave, and the boy headed off.

"Osprey... that boy..." Nagen said as he walked up to Osprey, who looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Huh?"

"HE HAS WAY TOO MANY GIRLS WITH HIM! UNACCEPTABLE!"

Timeskippu*

Y/N POV

Ah... it was nice to see that they're guarding the border well. I didn't have any plans to go to any other countries yet, but that can be arranged for later if time and other things allow it...

Meili sat happily in Elsa's lap while Fulgenta pulled our reinforced carriage, which can be pulled manually or move by the help with a steam engine.

Re:Periodic : Deceiving Life in Another World From ZeroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara