Chapter 112

While Sunghyun is busy inside and outside.

The amount of resources accumulated in the dungeon in the basement has been beyond imagination.

Various mines, plantations, and logging fields over the three fields have poured out enormous amounts of resources.

Not only were there a lot of buried resources, but they were also powerful monsters who did not get tired of the labor force being mobilized.

Resources were pouring out constantly.

He was in trouble because he had a lot of resources.

In order to dispose of the accumulated resources in the dungeon in large quantities, Sung-Hyun visited Heuk-ryeon and poured out the goods from the warehouse.

"Ha...."

Of course, Seo Yeon-Hwa was shocked to see the scene in person.

Even the guild leader of Heuk-ryeon was embarrassed because it was her first time experiencing it.

'I can't believe it.'

It's not like you're giving me billions of dollars in treasure at once.

Spilling out all the resources to fill the warehouse by himself.

No matter how much he had subspace ability, she didn't know there would be no limitation on my ability like this.

"Gilde, it's over."

The man in the bear mask approached and said.

The inspection for the products that Sung-Hyun brought was over.

Even though dozens of people were attached, it took quite a while to price the product as it filled the warehouse.

"How much money do we owe you?"

"That's 85 billion won. It's a quantity, but almost all products are the best. Rare medicines that are hard to get at a price are piled up, and I don't know where they came from."

The man in the bear mask shook his head and said.

It was a deal worth more than 80 billion won.

No matter how large the amount dealt with by Heukryeon was, exchanging transactions of this size at a time was not so common even for large guilds.

But she can't believe individuals have made such a huge deal.

She looked around for a moment.

"Where is the trader?"

"Our client has already left saying 'I don't have time'."

"...without paying the bill?"

"That's how much they trust us. Maybe it's a test."

Seo Yeon-Hwa smirked as if she was dumbfounded.

After pouring the goods into the warehouse, Sung-Hyun left the room coolly, saying he would come back the next day.

It also means that he trusts Heukryeon to a certain extent.

It also meant that there was no risk of risking their lives on such items.

"Well, once you've brought this much in the first place, you can't have offered it without even looking at how much you're going to get."

Anyway, one thing she could be sure about the opponent was that he was more of a big shot than she thought.

And she didn't want to lose her long-term purse strings to try and hit some pennies here.

"85 billion...Can you raise cash by tomorrow right now?"