Chapter 49

Hunters swept away by an overwhelming number of differences.

One by one, he fell unconscious to the ground.

But then, there was Hunter, who appeared, cutting down several goblin's.

"Gi, Guild Master!"

"It's pathetic."

Artist's guild leader Choi Chul-hwan kicked his tongue.

Just in case, he remained in the guild, but he caught sight of the current situation.

Stretching.

Monsters with black shadows.

As you can see from the strength it has, it was not an ordinary monster.

"Come out! You can't take me down with all this junk."

"...I'm sure it is."

When Choi Chul-hwan shouted, Sung-hyun appeared inside the building.

Choi Cheol-hwan frowned at the sight of him stomping out.

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

"I'm a little shy."

There was a reason why Sung-hyun had to go in front of him.

As far as he knows, Choi Chul-hwan is a senior hunter of B-rank.

Although there is a difference in skills even in the same rank, he is a level-level talent similar to Cheongseong's Hunters.

It's hard to stop him with just ordinary summons.

There was a reason why Sung-hyun had to go in front of him.

As far as he knows, Choi Chul-hwan is a senior hunter of B-rank.

Although there is a difference in skills even in the same rank, he is a level-level talent similar to Cheongseong's Hunters.

It's hard to stop just ordinary summoners.

From Sunghyun's point of view, too much power loss was not welcome.

"That's the necromancer who attacked the attack."

"Maybe it's because of Hunter's got spare time."

"Ask me a question before I see the end. Why did he approach us? Do you have any influence?"

"It's just personal. There's a bad relationship like cleanliness."

"It's not a painter, it's a Cheonseong?"

"Why, you're gonna pretend you're wronged? You've done all sorts of things in dark."

Seonghyun, who was inside, knew too well how the guilds under Cheongseong were rolling.

It was as good as their hands to simply be a subcontractor of Cheongseong.

The leader of the painters took charge of each region and touched all kinds of dirty work on behalf of Cheongseong, and he took advantage of Cheongseong's name.

Now that you've entered this dirty industry in the first place, there's no such thing as a clean hunter or guild.

Sung-hyun was just pre-empting one of Cheongseong's roots that overflowed the Gangnam area.

They were the ones who would inevitably hamper future revenge.

"Of course it's unfair."

Choi Cheol-hwan smirked.

"The reason why Cheongseong has a guild under his wing in the first place is to beat out a guy like you. So I don't have to bother you in person. It's not like I've been through this shit once or twice, and the ending has always been the same."