Chapter 53

However, as you can see now, these two guilds were the only ones left.

"The problem is that it's not a fly like others, but... Ha-ha-ha, if you're going to challenge us head-on, we're gonna smash you."

Kang Il-hoon woke up after clearing his seat.

No matter who he was dealing with, he was not in a position to feel nervous.

'Anyway... it's too much to see you for a while.'

Kang Il-hoon shook his head and left.

He was worried about whether it would be okay after going through such a thing, but meeting Sung-Hyun had to be pushed back a little because of the situation.

But his worries were overshadowed.

Sung-Hyun was doing much better than he expected.

Kugugugung!

The Goblin Forest, located inside the dungeon, was ringing loudly today.

Starting with wolves, various monsters in the forest died.

Three boss monsters walking all over the forest.

Geard, Niadra, and Oleg were moving separately and raising their levels by hunting day and night.

They are chasing after Seonghyeon, who had a wide gap due to a violent strike in the mine.

All bosses have already exceeded 50 levels.

Geard, who was only 20 levels when he was first knocked down, was already much stronger, achieving 51 levels.

Of course, in the meantime, Sunghyun also achieved 59 levels by hunting.

While the outside was noisy, Sung-Hyun devoted himself to hunting with a comfortable mind and was able to grow without any disturbance.

And there was something that changed more than anything.

Geard's status window has evolved as he completed his promotion.

[Goblin chief "Geard" (B)]

[Level – 51]

[Grade – Monarch]

[Boss' pressure] [Shock wave] [Strong skin]

New characteristics have emerged, and at the same time, weaknesses against poison have disappeared.

In addition, the overall movement, sense, and all the stats in combat were upgraded.

However, this was only a small part of the changes that promotions brought about.

The Summons's promotion system given by the system has made a surprising change beyond what Sung-Hyun thought vaguely.

"I'm here."

"Kick!

"Keeks!"

"There's nothing to eat. Go away."

Sung-hyun came back to Goblins after a hunt.

As soon as he saw him, he sent back some goblin running out of his socks.

'They're undead, but they're rather gluttonous.'

Goblin used the skin or bones of monsters that were difficult to process and useless to humans.

Thus, the bodies of the monster, including wolves, were often ordered to take their minions or brought directly to the village.

However, Goblins got drunk on such by-products and grilled them without leaving any meat.