Chapter 93

[Lord, you have absorbed the shadow of Zagos!]

[The Ghost's Soul attribute is activated!]

Whooooooooooooooooh!

However, Sung-hyun's figure was completely gone.

His disappearance, leaving only a green afterimage.

"This way."

"......!"

Sunghyun from behind Carlisle's back.

The surprisingly fast movement of Zagos, the king of bones, on the gray ground was the same.

A new trait that allows the monarch to borrow the characteristics of the summoner to his own by returning some of the shadows he had given.

With the third characteristic of enlightenment, the game was completely reversed.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sung-hyun's sword swung apart Carlisle's armor.

It was a very solid armor that would not even scratch on impact, but it was just a meaningless story in front of Sunghyun's sword.

The collar of the chest, which was cut deep and ragged, staggered.

"It's time to wrap this up. It's time for the Hunters to move on because they're starting to break."

[Lord, you have absorbed Izuna's shadow!]

[The 'Heart of Mana' property is activated!]

There is only one shadow that can be absorbed at a time.

However, from the moment he absorbed the shadow, he was able to use it freely as if it were his own characteristics.

This was not just a concept to borrow characteristics.

An authority that follows one's back.

Although they were already faithful subordinates who served him in the shadow, He felt that they had truly become one by closely connecting with each other.

Let's go!

Powerful mana was wrapped around Sung-hyun's hands.

Bringing the heart characteristics of mana, not only did his mana increase rapidly, but also his knowledge and understanding of the magic he used.

He became the master of the true shadow, not only to revive it, but also to absorb and dominate the power of the authorities as his own.

It's over!

A huge flame created by Sung-hyun poured into him, and Carlisle was buried in a dazzling flash.

Yay! Yay! Yay!

[Quest completed!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

.......

[All Stats Increase by 25!]

[Title: "Those who have reached the level"]

[An additional 5% calibration applies to all major stats.]

"...I did it."

In front of the drooping body of Carlisle, Sung-hyun touched both legs.

The level-up message covered his eyes with the enormous amount of experience.

Completing the quest, killing Carlisle, the S rank boss.

He quickly surpassed 154 levels at 106 levels, achieving ridiculous growth.