Chapter 85

"Gasp...!"

In the fluttering debris.

The guild member of Cheongseong, Ham Seokwon, threw himself quickly.

He was on a mission following Hwang Seok-il's order, but he had to hold a weapon in a sudden attack by a monster.

As a B-class hunter, he was able to break into two pieces at once, but the one who appeared now was different.

"Crazy!"

Goblin's great chief, Geard, appeared through the walls.

The boy, who came in an instant, swung a big club to Ham Seok-won.

Quang!

Ham Seok-won managed to avoid the club by dodging away.

However, a large shock wave broke out and the ground began to collapse.

"Hey, you crazy......!"

Kwagwa-gwa-gwa-gwa-gwa-gwang!

The walls and columns collapsed with dents.

As the shock wave was so powerful, one side of the building was completely destroyed and collapsed.

Therefore, even Ham Seok-won, who thought he had spread the distance enough, was sucked underneath.

"What a hell of a......."

Ham Seok-won, who cleaned up the rubble, hurriedly leaned against his window and stood up.

But above his head, Geard was already running wild.

"Crazy!"

The goblin boss of a giant who persistently follows him as if he is going to take a breath away.

"You think I am going to be so easy!"

Ham Seok-won, who had his teeth clenched, stretched out his spear as hard as he could.

He stabbed Gead in the abdomen and blew it sideways, and he was just stuck on the wall.

"Krrrrrrrrrrr!"

But Geard, who just woke up, showed his teeth.

He obviously hurt himself, but the spear didn't go in properly compared to the force he stabbed.

This was due to the tough skin characteristics of the geard.

More than anything, like a boss monster, not a regular monster, a few successful attacks were not easy to kill.

"Darn it."

Ham Seok-won wiped away the dripping sweat.

Even if it was a hunter of the same class against Boss Monster, it needed an attack squad-level personnel.

However, a B-class hunter couldn't afford the Gaerd alone.

"It's not the speed at which you can be left out, but if you keep going like this, you'll get caught." I asked for help a long time ago, but when are these guys coming?'

Ham Seok-won looked down at the smashed communication machine.

Though broken during the battle with that monster, his signal must have gone to the guild members around him.

Unfortunately for him, however, the situation was the same for the other Hunters.

Sunghyun's boss-class summons were hunting Cheongseong's hunters scattered all over the place.

Kugugugung!

"What is it?"

Seok Hyun-joon frowned.