Chapter 98

A legion of demon soldiers was advancing without hesitation.

As many as 8,000 people advanced toward the center of the blade canyon.

They were already armed with black heavy armor, but even the shadow of Seonghyeon was full, so there was no separate corps of darkness.

From the perspective of monsters facing them, it was like a black disaster.

Quick!

"Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The bodies of monsters piling up where the legions pass.

The monsters were simply swept away by the corps' hands or were frightened away.

However, a large group of monsters confronted the corps of evil spirits soldiers, who had been striking the ground, appeared.

Strong A-rank monster, frost troll.

The trolls were basically a tricky monster species with excellent regenerative power, strong strength, and a mill.

However, adapted to this harsh climate, frost trolls have become more frightening than normal trolls.

"Waahhhh!"

Hundreds of frost trolls poured out of steep slopes on both sides, attacking evil spirits.

As if they had no intention of letting the intruders who invaded their territory live, a group of monsters who occupied the heart of the canyon flocked to the area with great momentum.

But that's a bit.

Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!

In an instant, evil spirits soldiers attacked the frost trolls.

Even regular monsters had a record of 150 levels.

They were evil spirits soldiers who already understood the concept of dust prevention even if Sunghyun didn't train them.

Even the number was superior, so he was not a match for a frost troll who rushed recklessly rushed.

But then, a huge monster broke into the battlefield.

Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Kreeuuu!"

Several evil soldiers fell off at once by the monster who ran vigorously.

The appearance of a huge frost troll with different momentum.

It was the king of frost trolls and boss monster "Grom."

It was also boss monster-like to stir the battlefield, breaking the formation woven by evil spirit soldiers.

On the other hand, there were no boss-class summons such as Geard and Carlisle in the corps of the evil spirits that gathered now.

However, that didn't mean that they had no history of dealing with him.

Stupid!

Death Knight, with a sword on his shoulder, walked out among the evil soldiers.

When Grom found Death Knight approaching him, he immediately jumped at him and stretched out his big arm.

Boooooong!

Death Knight, who was struck with a heavy sound, was pushed back by Grom's power.

Since it is a boss monster based on strong physical abilities, it was so different that it could not be helped by a front-end power fight.

But Death Knight wasn't alone.

Crack!

"Creeuuhhh!"