Chapter 87

Whoo!

A sharp blade passed by Sung-Hyun's cheek.

Hwang Seok-il is pushing him even harder.

However, Sung-Hyun's eyes were calm as ever.

'I can see it. His movements that were hard to catch up with just now.'

Sung-Hyun's eyes are constantly moving.

Hwang Seok-il's movement was clearly visible as he pressured himself in.

He was responding to all his tests.

Even the seemingly narrowly missed attack, Sung-Hyun was sending it away several times as if he had calculated it.

'This is....'

Hwang Seok-il, who was dealing with Sung-Hyun in person, also felt the change.

His movements are completely different from those of just now, even if he is a completely different person.

"Was that the potion just an inflection point?'

Hwang Seok-il also doped after the dungeon and connection were formed.

Doping was a daily routine for hunters who are at a certain level.

However, the same level of leap that Sung-Hyun drank was of the highest quality that even the top hunters could not get their hands on.

And Sunghyun applied it in three layers.

The reaction speed was amplified to an extreme level, and the opponent's movements were clearly read.

In addition, the agile stat rose sharply and the body followed.

The effect was further amplified as the effect of the potion, which had already been increased by doping, increased again.

Crang!

Sung-Hyun, who has been pushing Hwang Seok-il by raising his momentum.

Seok frowned at something unusual.

'It's a sudden change in the flow. If I do this wrong, I might get hurt.'

He didn't even think that the masked necromancer could beat him, Hwang Seok-il.

There could not have been a record to beat him, who was close to the S-level.

But now the idea is starting to shake little by little.

'I can't keep an eye on you.'

Seok caught his sword quietly.

Seo Joon-young, who was trying to fight with him, was already down, and there was no one to disturb him.

He approached Sung-Hyun, who was distracted by a fierce fight, aiming for his back.

But the moment he was about to run towards Sunghyun.

Crying!

On the sudden blade, he managed to lift the sword and block it.

Seok Hyun-jun's body was pushed out due to a heavy shock.

"What...?

"Do you think you're gonna get in the way?"

Vampire Lord, Izuna raised the sword.

She was already the one who had killed a guild member of Cheongseong and had no intention of letting another noob interfere with Sung-Hyun's fight.

"Where else are you coming from? Are you with him?"

"You don't have to know that, lowlife. I'll clean it up for you right now."