Chapter 69

After talking to the Hunter service company, Sung-hyun went to a small dungeon in a nearby area.

It was to build a career to show by joining a temporary offensive team of similar level individual hunters.

But behind Sung-hyun walking down the street.

There was a look at him from a distance away.

"Are you going to deal with the E-rank dungeon? So far, there's no particular movement."

The man who was watching Sung-hyun secretly murmured.

The man, who was ordered by Hwang Il-woo, had been following Sung-hyun since he left the house.

"Huh...? Wait, what?"

But while the man blinked for a moment.

Sung-hyun's appearance on the street suddenly disappeared.

The embarrassed man hurriedly took his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Oh, shit! Where did he go all of a sudden? Let's get in touch......."

"But who are you?"

Seonghyun's voice came from right behind.

The frightened man tried to turn his head in a hurry, but Sung-hyun grabbed the back of his head and stuck it in the wall.

Quang!

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Looking at all this clumsiness, I don't think Cheongseong sent it."

"I can't......!'

The man struggled desperately, but it didn't work.

The difference in the overwhelming power of taking and pressing was not noticeable.

It was never possible for an E-class hunter to have such strong power.

"Let's see who ordered it."

"Oh, no! Argh!"

" Give it to me."

Taak!

Sung-hyun took away the cell phone that the man had in his hand.

Inside the screen of the cell phone he took, the name of the person he tried to contact was written.

"...Hwang Il-woo?"

Sung-hyun's eyes looking at the screen cooled down.

"You know I'm about to be dispatched, right? Why don't you call the guy who followed you?

Hwang Il-woo frowned and said.

He looked a little uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry. I should have heard from you by now."

"Didn't you get hit by Chief Lee?"

"Well, no way."

The man said in embarrassment.

There was still no contact, but it was just a coincidence and could never have been.

However, Hwang Il-woo had a different idea in his head.

"Does he really hide his power?'

Han Tae-sik, who was hired from outside, failed to pass on as a ridiculous lie.

However, if you failed one after another this time, the story will change.

It was almost impossible for Lee Sung-hyun, who has just become an E-level hunter, to eavesdrop on two D-level hunters in a row.