Chapter 11

Midnight downtown.

There were hunters from the Seokyoung Guild who rented out the entire bar.

With the atmosphere in full swing, everyone was making loud voices with drunk faces.

"Isn't there a noticeable increase in the number of people in the guild these days?"

"I've taken care of the guys who used to be around the area, and the size of the business is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Isn't this all thanks to the guild leader? With this momentum, we're going up to the ranks of the nation's top nine guilds."

"Hahaha! He's saying all that shit."

Drumming!

Then, six or seven uninvited guests entered the store.

Hunters of the Seokyoung Guild, who were drunk and talking defenselessly, didn't even notice that they came in.

"......."

Then a pair of a man and woman in black coats stepped forward.

As they approached the hunters, they overturned the two tables at the entrance.

Shaking!

tables and utensils in a noisy store

Surprised, the hunters of Seokyoung Guild jumped up, and the guild leader and hunters at the other table also turned around.

"What, what? All of a sudden, these bastards!"

"You, don't you know who we are?"

A place where dozens of hunters gather in one place.

They were also the hunters of the Seokyoung Guild, which dominated the streets around here.

Whether he/she intended to die or not, he/she set up such a mess with only a few people.

"It looks like the Hunters, but given the numbers, don't even think about surviving."

Some guild members pulled out a sword from their waist.

"Huh...? Now, wait!"

But some of the drunken guild members belatedly recognized the identity of their opponents.

All of them were dressed in their own clothes, but the guild uniforms on them were telling them their affiliation.

A coat of blue decoration on a black background.

Behind his back was a guild sentence called Cheongseong.

"Hunters of Cheongseong!"

"Cheo......the Cheongseong Guild?"

The frightened hunters jumped out of their seats.

Until just now, they were even struggling to control themselves, but now they have flown away drunk.

"Are you the Hunters of the Seokyoung Guild?"

A handsome man opened his mouth among the guild members of Cheongseong.

Everyone opened their mouths as he stepped forward.

"Go, Kang Il-hoon?"

A-rank hunter of Cheongseong, Kang Ilhoon.

A-class hunter was regarded as the best in Cheongseong, one of Korea's two major guilds.

Among them, Kang Il-hoon was a senior executive, and he was quite a celebrity in the Hunter industry.

'What's wrong with a big man like that all of a sudden?....'

Seokyoung's guild leader thought with his head spinning.