Chapter 13

Crush!

Sung-hyun, who hid among the bushes, carefully extended his head.

"Finally found it.'

After spending a lot of time, he finally found the boss monster.

Geard was seen moving in the forest with Hobgoblin on both sides.

"Krrrrrr!"

'It's definitely not the same level as regular monsters.'

A massive Geard

It was a monster that did not look like Goblin.

Wearing a bone mask, a helmet with colorful feather decorations, and a large club was held in his hand.

Most of all, the boss monster's unique sense of intimidation.

It was a common having intimidation among Dungeon's boss monsters, which instinctively dampened and made the opponent nervous.

Early hunters who were not familiar with the dungeon did not easily get used to the pressure.

However, Sung-Hyun was used to such tension.

'The dungeon that I usually played in Cheongseong was Class B....and I've experienced three or four times a raid in front of me the A-level dungeon.'

At first, as soon as he saw the boss monster, he was overwhelmed by the pressure that made his heart ache.

However, thanks to the seven years of rolling around Cheongseong, he became resistant to dungeons in all aspects.

Geard, who is passing by now, also seemed to be a strong boss, but even so, it was not as good as the boss of the A-level or B-level dungeons he usually saw.

"Of course, a first-time hunter who has no experience in attacking the boss without colleagues is a self-suicide. It's a matter of life at stake here anyway."

You never know when monsters will leave the house and the existence of dungeons will be revealed.

If you stay still, you will die with a 100 percent chance.

Therefore, the only way for him to survive was to deal with the boss and get characteristics.

'Then shall we get started.!'

Sung-Hyun ran out of the bushes without hesitation.

ahhhhh!

After running out of the bushes, Sung-Hyun cut down two Hobgoblin at once.

Hobgoblin on both sides of the boss fell down, and Sung-Hyun stood in the middle.

'For now, get rid of the interrupters.'

Sunghyun succeeded in attacking with great skill.

Sung-Hyun's level of faithfully growing up wandering through the forest while searching for the boss Monster Card was already over 16.

Hobgoblin was no longer his opponent.

"ahhhh!"

Goblin chief Geard roared loudly at the appearance of Sung-Hyun.

Knowing that he was an intruder he was looking for, Geard began to wield a large club he had in his hand.

Qaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

When the club of the Geard hit, the floor shook and dented.

He's just as scary as I expected.

But that wasn't the end.