Moving out

A/N: HI HEHEE SORRY

"Are you really doing that?" Euntae watched Hyunjin put his stuff in one of his bags. The older guy sighed, looking at Chan. "What are they doing that make you guys want them to leave?" Minho sighed, leaning over to Euntae, whispering something to him making him gasp, slamming his hand over his mouth.

"Whatever he said is a lie." Suri said, entering the room. 

"Well, it wasn't a lie last night." Felix scoffed and she rolled her eyes annoyed. She walked over to Hyunjin, helping him with some of his clothes. 

"Are you done with your clothes?" Chan asked the girl and she nodded her head. 

"Well, most of my stuff are already there. I didn't move everything back here when I came back." The two decided to just stay at her old dorm, instead of buying or renting something new for now, plus it was already close to both the company and the boys' dorm. "Don't miss us too much." 

"We won't." Both Hyunjin and Suri glared at Seungmin and Minho, causing Euntae to sigh, walking over to Hyunjin's bags, helping him caring it downstairs. 

"You guys suck." Suri groaned, grabbing her bag and keys. 

"Well, you do too. Drive back home safely." Changbin said, throwing her jacket at her. 

"Hey-" 

"Aren't you guys going to at least say goodbye." Hyunjin tried to hug Jeongin, who just pushed him away, walking to the kitchen, causing the two to pout, as if their own kid ignored their hug. 

"We're going to see you in a few hours already, let us have a break. We have been around you two since 2017. We deserve a break." Seungmin said, helping Suri with her bags. 

"You're the worst friends ever." She started.

"Yeah, yeah- Bye." Seungmin closed the door behind her, watching as Felix did the same to Hyunjin. The two inside the car turned to each other, the same pout still on their faces.

"I guess they don't want us here anymore." Suri started. 

"Maybe if we-" Hyunjin turned back to the window, opening it. "Are you guys sure-"

"Bye." Minho said one last time, before turning to their dorm, with the other boys following him. 

"They'll probably cry tonight." Suri whispered to herself, and to the guy beside her too. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jeongin asked the boys as soon as they entered the dorm. 

"Let's order food too." Jisung rushed to his phone, as the others started choosing a movie.

"Yeah, they'll probably cry themselves to sleep tonight." Hyunjin assured Suri, before starting the car, driving to their new house.