Phonophobia; p2

A/N: CHP250 GUYS WTF.

*Requested

--

"Why do I have to practice back door? I wasn't even in that comeback." Suri complained to Chan, fixing her earpiece. The elder chuckled, walking away from her silently. She turned to Jihyun who was busy looking down at some papers. "Come on, help me. Why do I have to practice?"

"Stop being a lazy ass." Jihyun scolded the girl, slapping her butt as she gave her a push to the stage. Suri trembled her way to the stage, standing beside Minho who laughed, enjoying her state.

"You all suck." Suri complained, but stopped as soon as the music started, dancing to the choreography with the boys. Everything happened so fast,  the sudden burst from the fog machine on stage, causing Suri's heart dropped, as she felt her earpiece shocking her with electricity, followed by a sudden loud explosive noise in her both her ears, before a constant loud buzzing sound started. She tried so hard to pull the earpiece off, but her shaky hands, didn't help her. She fell to the floor, both hands holding her head, tears already falling down her squeezed shut eyes, shaking on the floor, as a whining sound fell out of her lips.

Seungmin who was the closest one to her, was the first one to rush over to her, removing the still buzzing earpieces from her ears, holding her shaking shoulder, trying to calm her down, but nothing was helping. They went through this with Suri before, but her state was never that bad. "Suri, please." Seungmin pleaded, trying to pull her hands away from her head. Her knuckles were white as she gripped her hair, tightly almost ripping it off. 

"Hey, Hey, Suri-" Hyunjin crouched down beside the two, the others trying their best to give her space, although they were dying to hold her. "Please, calm down." He held her fists, trying to make her loosen her grip, but it was as if any small sound, hurt her more.

"She's not breathing probably, Hyunjin." Jihyun was now on stage beside the boys, standing behind Suri, sending an alarmed look to Hyunjin. "Suri, listen to me, huh. Listen you need to-" Jihyun crouched down just in time, as Suri fell back, fainting between her arms.

"Call an ambulance, now." Jihyun cried, causing Chan to rush to his phone. The other boys stood there, shocked, watching as Hyunjin checked her pulse. It was slower than normal, causing him to almost panic, but he tried to stay focused on waking her up. "Suri-" Jihyun lightly slapping her cheeks, but the girl was lifelessly laying on her lap.

--

"Her blacking out is more than normal. Its a result of the loss of oxygen, most people when they go though a panic attack, it causes them to have a hard time breathing probably, which means lack of oxygen, which leads to a sudden loss of consciousness. Her heart rate is turning back to normal, she's certainly under the ventilator, to help with her breathing. You should be thankful, she's okay. I've seen worst scenarios. She'll wake up soon." 

"Thank you, doctor." Jihyun and Chan bowed down to the doctor as he left the room. They turned to the others, who were either sitting on the couch or beside Suri's bed.

"Why is this always happening to her?" Changbin sobbed, looking down at the girl.

"At least she's fine." Chan tried to think positively although he knows that what happened wasn't something easy for any of them. She went through her phonophobia attacks before, but this time was way different. It never lead to her being in the hospital, under a breathing machine, and her state was never that bad. 

Hyunjin who was sitting beside her on the bed, held her hand tightly. "You guys go home. You need to rest, I'll stay with her tonight. It'd be better if I was the one beside her if she needed anything." Jihyun said, putting her hand on Hyunjin's shoulder, giving him a soft pat.

"I'm not going to leave."

"Hyunjin, I know you're worried about her. Everyone is, but you need to rest, and I'd be more helpful to her, trust me." Jihyun tried to explain, gesturing for Chan to help her.

"Boys, Jihyun is right. Suri will be out of the hospital tomorrow anyways, let's just go home." With a little more persuading, the boys agreed and left with Chan. Jihyun sighed, sitting down on the chair beside Suri's bed, worriedly.

"Why do I feel like this is only the beginning?" She said, to herself, looking down at Suri. Something inside her, told her that something was wrong or at least that something bad was about to happen to them.