Fix; P2

"Wow, where are you going?" Suri entered Jihyun's office room only to see her packing her stuff.

"I'm leaving. Did you forget that I'm only a temporary manager?" Jihyun let out a chuckle, smiling at Suri, but she knew that she was no where near happy.

"This is not about Jisung's situation, right?"

"What? No of course not, Euntae is back, that's all. Plus I already have a new contract with a new girl group." Jihyun smiled at Suri again, noticing the sad look she was giving her. She laughed, opening her arms for her. "Stop giving me that look. Euntae would actually believe that you like me more."

"It was nice having a girl around all those asses." Suri smiled as Jihyun laughed. Jihyun walked over to her chair sitting down, Suri followed her and sat on the desk in front of her. "Did you talk with Jisung?"

"About?" Jihyun had her attention focused on emptying her desk.

"The pictures? I don't know. He doesn't look okay." Jihyun let out a sigh, looking at Suri.

"Suri, I know what you're trying to do, but I'm not ready to risk both my job and his."

"Why would you risk your jobs? Your not our manager anymore from what you just told me, plus people don't have to know anything about your lives."

"Suri, we literally just went to grab coffee and we were caught. I- I just don't want to ruin things between us." Suri suddenly stood in front of Jihyun, startling her. She held both her shoulders, shaking her angrily.

"And what is your plan? To ghost him? Leave with the 'Lets stay friends' excuse then ignore him for the rest of your lives? Jihyun who are you running away from? Jisung, The guy you actually like? Or people who don't even know you and are just trying to ruin your life? Who do you care about more." 

"I- I-"

"Exactly, Jisung. Now go tell the guy that you're madly deeply in love with him."

"I never said that."

"I said that you said that, now stop being a baby. Jihyun he really likes you." The room was silent for a few minutes, after Suri finally let go of Jihyun, sitting back down on the desk.

"How are you so okay with it?" Suri sighed, looking down at Jihyun who was already looking at her.

"Why wouldn't I be? He's happy, you're too. The only thing I won't be okay with if you left without actually telling him about your true feelings." Jihyun knew that Suri was right. She wasn't going to ruin her relationship with Jisung only because some people are complaining about the fact that they are together. Suri was okay too, and that was one of the few things that worried both her and Jisung, that Suri wouldn't be okay with them dating or that she'd get mad at both of them, and Jihyun liked her too much to ruin her relationship with her too. Same goes with Jisung, he was finally glad that the girl was going back to normal around him, he didn't want to ruin everything again.

Jihyun stood in front of Suri for a few seconds, still afraid to do anything, but the look on the girl's face told her, that it was okay. That everything would be okay. "I'll talk to him before I leave." Suri squealed, hugging Jihyun who only laughed hugging her back tightly.

"Thank you, Ji." The girls hugged tighter, laughing together. "By the way I love kids."

"Wait, what?"