Again

A/N: OMG OMG OMG I'M SO SORRY AND I KNOW SORRY WON'T FIX ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT I'M SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND WORK I LITERALLY DON'T SLEEP. I WROTE THIS REALLY QUICKLY BECAUSE I FELT REALLY BAD, AND I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE SOON, I MAY OR MAY NOT BE TAKING A BREAK FROM MY JOB FOR AWHILE, STILL WORKING ON THAT BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING AND KEEPING UP WITH ME YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING.

*ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS PLEASE TELL ME AND I'M NOT SURE WHY I'M YELLING BUT ENJOY THIS.

REQUESTED BY: x_Sugacube

"You need help with that?" Hyunjin got up from his chair and rushed over to where Euntae was struggling with a lot of boxes and bags.

"As a celebration that I'm finally back I bought a cake and a lot of food." Suri squealed rushing over to hug Euntae. "Where's everyone though?"

"Its only us here." Hyunjin said, looking through the different bags.

"I see its been you two alone a lot." Euntae smirked at the two causing them to glance at each other before quickly looking away. "We need to talk, but later. I'll go pick the others from the company. Don't touch the food-" Euntae slapped Hyunjin's hand away from the bags, leaving the two together once again.

"He said not to touch the food." Suri slapped Hyunjin's hand away once again and he glared at her.

"One chicken wing won't hurt anyone." Hyunjin was already eating causing Suri to sigh, making her way out of the kitchen, before she was stopped by Hyunjin. "Here take a bite."

"No, Eunt-" Hyunjin just casually stuffed her mouth with the chicken wing, opening the box once again to take another piece. "He's going to be so mad, but that's too good."

--

"Why aren't they opening" Euntae sighed, opening the door himself after knocking and ringing the bell for more than 3 minutes with no answer from both Hyunjin or Suri. "If they touched the food I'm killing them."

"Su, Hyunjin-" Chan called for them, entering the house after Euntae, ignoring Changbin and Jisung who rushed to the kitchen looking for the food.

"Guys." Jisung yelled from the kitchen, causing everyone to rush there. He was crouched down beside a lifeless Suri on the floor while Changbin was beside Hyunjin who didn't look any where better than her.

"Call an ambulance quickly." Euntae screamed, causing Felix to get his phone out of his pocket quickly. No matter what the tried to do, neither Suri or Hyunjin woke up, and only 10 minutes later there was a car outside their dorm. Chan entered the car with Suri while Euntae entered another car with Hyunjin. Seungmin rushed to the car followed by the others to go after them.

"She's breathing weirdly." Chan watched as they put Suri under a ventilator. He sighed holding her hand tightly.

"You just got out of the hospital, Suri." He mumbled more to himself as he watched them putting her under more wires and machines. "Can you tell what's wrong with her?"

"We'll know after we arrive and run some tests. Don't worry she'll be fine." Chan sighed, nodding his head, noticing that they already arrived. He rushed out of the car, looking at Hyunjin who was also getting out of the car just like Suri. He rushed inside with Euntae, watching as the nurses took both Hyunjin and Suri away. 

--

"Wait, say that again?" Chan stared at the doctor, Euntae fell on the chair behind Chan. "Food poisoning?"